The greatest fighting game player of all time admits he just spams projectiles randomly

>the greatest fighting game player of all time admits he just spams projectiles randomly

Attached: Sonic Boom.jpg (881x714, 99.07K)

They can't jump in on you if they can't get a read when you are going to throw a fireball.

Attached: 1635845078263.webm (600x750, 935.73K)

Literally Who?

So basically this means fighting games are trash and anyone can win? Is that the conclusion you want me to draw? Because i still think youre just a shit player whos just coping

unironically doing random shit>>>>>>doing mind games
with mind games you can tell “if that opponent is always doing an overhead, then he’s using an overhead again” and you will block it. then after that he will start spamming lows and you will block that next. after that is better to alternate between low and overhead without making an obvious pattern, that’s why is called 50/50

how can your opponent know you're about to throw a fireball if even you don't know you're about to throw a fireball?

ultra instinct

thats not a 50/50

button mashing has always been the best strategy in fighting games
only autists will argue otherwise

dont be silly. what else was he gonna do? nothing? just shimmy? teabag? do some random normal?

it is if the overhead is as quick as the low. if not then i change my example to throw escapes

True skill is about muscle memory and instinctive reactions. People who think about the meta during the game are just pretentious noobs.

true, same thing with dmc. just mash buttons and win.

If you don't know what you are doing, your opponent won't know what you are doing.

Attached: 1613053934661.png (1280x720, 581.87K)

With the amount of alcohol he is drinking and the shitters that he play online that's understandable.

Can't really "randomly" throw projectiles with a charge character. You're gonna be either crouching or back walking for an easily reactable amount of time to signal it's coming.

You can with a cheatbox.

Depends entirely on the controller you're using and how good you are, instant sonics are a thing

Diego Umejuarez

DAIGO NO

Attached: 1564269077417.jpg (1084x2320, 441.25K)