Wtf was he saying?

Wtf was he saying?

Attached: download (7).jpg (250x150, 10.49K)

Aztec chants n sheeeit

the language actually translates to "you will burn"

eh reh

tu tu tuuuu tu

>3ds version.

OOP duh DOHHHH, IH Rehhhhh

Madonna modanna modanna

Wasn't he just chanting his name over and over again?

Okay check this out
FOREST TEMPLE IN OCARINA OF TIME
but instead of the background voices, you get Banjo EH-REHing to the beat instead because that's what I think of first when I read any eh reh-ing.

the real question is what is a GIANT aztec warrior doing in a Deku temple?

Zelda is post apocalypse

what

the closest real answer

Attached: film.jpg (1178x238, 69.71K)

He means all zelda games are post-apoc.

The funny thing is, he's textually right. Skyward Sword is the first game in the timeline and it happens after Demise fucked up everything so bad that the Goddess had to yeet everyone up into the sky.

Termina has no ties to anything in Skyward Sword.
Majora's Mask is very plainly and very obviously PRE apocalypse. The apocalypse is what you're trying to stop, and the damage to the world is all new and you fix it all.

The existence of Majora's Mask itself and the story of the four giants implies that the apocalypse had already happened before.

If you buy into the official timeline shit every single Zelda is super post apocalypse and sometimes post-multiple acopalypses cause apparently Hyrule keeps getting wiped out and reset

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 58aa58fe0f99ce18a223e43c7eda0c5e3b3324c0_hq.gif (500x270, 301.29K)

Majora was sealed inside the mask, the giant's have no tie to the ancient tribe that sealed Majora.
Also, how does this have any relevance as to why a Deku temple would house a massive sword wielding aztecan like warrior?

Yeah, I don't think about the timeline shit too much, or take it seriously, but idk how Termina's fate/outcome is tied to Hyrule and it's gods/goddess's, aside from Link showing up if he's even there at all

regardless, if that's the case, if everything is post apocalypse, then it should be a moot point, because Termina feels like it was thriving just before we show up to witness the shit Skullkid pulled.

Hubris. Man thinking he has a right to go collecting masks as he sees fit. Had he left Majora's Mask alone, skullkid would've never gotten his hands on it.

I do wish the games would explore outside Hyrule more, I think only MM and the Oracle games are outside it.

Link's Awakening, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and Triforce Heroes.

>Triforce Heroes.
Every time i remember this game exists im filled with an unrivaled anger.

Attached: 1633971461233.jpg (876x553, 62.67K)

I welcome any break in the mold and formula to Zelda.
Guess that's why MM sticks out so much to me. Termina stands out against the mold that Hyrule and it's actors have made.