Spend years using Dualshocks

>Spend years using Dualshocks
>Start using an Xbox controller
Why didn't anyone tell me these were so comfortable to hold? Going back to the dualsense feels terrible in comparison

Attached: jxB9qq64JkWGuvaf9tDTc.jpg (4290x2413, 995.91K)

>Why didn't anyone tell me these were so comfortable to hold?
we have been shitposting about that for literally years user. lurk for longer.

Yeah but you didn't tell specifically me!

DS4 hurts my fingers after a few hours, not to the point that I have to stop playing but it becomes uncomfortable.
Didn't have an issue with DS3 and earlier.
Also doesn't help that I have to claw a lot for specific games due to the position of the sticks.

Tons of people have been saying this for over a decade.

yeah i did, your username is anonymous, right?

This is an image board where everyone is either anonymous or a tripfag.

Nah you left out the 37 Alt + 0173 invisible characters I have

Yeah Xbox controllers are quite comfortable, just because of that they are my favorites to play on PC

I actually just switched to dualsense because my Xbone controllers kept breaking within months. Never thrown them, don't even use controllers all that often, but the fucking bumpers kept breaking because they're designed as one solid piece, the both of them. My controller from 2016 lasted me until 2021 and then I had to buy like three more over the year.

Surprised at how much I like the dualsense D-pad, but I wish it was better at registering diagonals. It feels like the horizontal input gets eaten sometimes, and I've had a few ghost input issues where buttons get pressed when my hands aren't even on it.

I do think, ergonomically, the Xbone controllers are still a bit more comfortable but also I like the weight of having an installed battery in the switch pro & dualsense. As someone who owns all three, they're all pretty disappointing. How hard can it be?

used to be a huge xbot. While I still have a couple of xbox controllers for PC, I think the ps5 controller does everything better
>2d games
>typing on trackpad vs typing with sticks
>gyro(if you don't think its better than two stick aiming then you haven't used it)
>triggers don't have huge travel + adaptive
I will admit xbox controllers is slightly more comfortable and I like the option for batteries

I've used dualshocks for 20 years
Xbox controllers feel nice but I will never be able to get used to them

I wish the games I play on this PS5 used Gyro. But they don't, and developers have explicitly stated they'll only use it if Sony forces them to. This is worse because on switch versions they have motion controls as well

Welcome to team click.

Gyro's a heavy point in its favour actually, yeah. You should give flickstick a try if you haven't, it's really novel. It's super practical too, but it won't work with every game. Halo Infinite, ironically, is great with it though.

Also, t-typing, user??

yes it is frustrating. You have this controller feature that is ignored in 90% of games. Can the incessant "accessibility" people fight for this instead of making 90 articles about dark souls?

Because it's not an objective difference, everyone prefers a different controller, I for example grew up with the ''dualshocks'' and only tried a xbox controller during the ps4 release days but hated it, found the ps4 better than the 3 and all of the xbox ones too uncomfortable.
However every fat guy with giant sausage fingers I know prefers the xbox controllers regardless of wether they first used ps or xbox controllers

DS5 is probably the best controller on the market rn and i used xbone controllers aswell, so unbiased opinion.

Agreed other than the bumpers this controller is amazing and feels great.
It feels worth its price.

I know of it, but have yet to try it. Honestly will probably give it a shake today

Typing on controllers is dogshit. using a trackpad as a psuedo-touchscreen is slightly better. Trackpad sometimes has some cool features, like map manipulation but was trying to find a 1-1 comparison for something on xbox

>However every fat guy with giant sausage fingers I know prefers the xbox controllers regardless of wether they first used ps or xbox controllers
That's why Americans love it so much.