People unironically think he ever had any good games

>people unironically think he ever had any good games
Take off the rose tinted glasses. Sonic games were never good.

Attached: TSR_Sonic.png (573x866, 286.47K)

no

this is a good game

Attached: tails.jpg (600x834, 140.56K)

Nice bait

Try actually playing the classic games then. At best they're mediocre even for their time, it's painfully obvious that Sonic was made for the bing bing wahooers that thought they were too old to play bing bing wahoo so they jumped shit to the platform that had bing bing wahoo except blue

Attached: chadsonic.png (1647x755, 362.04K)

you might have brain problems bro

oh you sweet summer fag, try atleats the adventure era

who originally thought it was a bright idea to make a 2d sidescroller where the objective is to go WAY PAST FAST, obviously that doesnt work since the screen cant scroll fast enough to keep up, that concept only works properly in 3d

The only thing I can say is that Sonic Colors was my first Sonic game after listening to the "Sonic is good again" crowd and it was terrible. Annoying to control with the speed in a 3d environment and gameplay that boiled down to a big fat nothing. One of the few games that I've never bothered to finish.
Someday I'll play the adventure games because I keep hearing they're better... I hope

>Nostalgiafags coping this much
Just because you have shit opinions doesn't mean everyone you disagree with is baiting

>people unironically think they ever had any good games
Take off the rose tinted glasses. Sony western platformers were never good.

Attached: 1625115346910.png (1024x766, 323.18K)

The only "classic" playstation game I like is Spyro 1. The rest of the Spyro series is garbage and the reignited trilogy ruined the art style

he's 100% right nostalgiafaggot

The adventure games are some of the worst! It's really telling when most normal people are nostalgic for Crash, Spyro or Mario 64, but only sonicfags will ever say the Adventure games were good.

Imagine being so fast, but you could never even catch up to a fat Italian man.

OH, THERE WILL BE ONE BATTLE THAT WE CAN WIN.

Attached: mario-movie-sonic[1].jpg (1600x800, 126.28K)

Kek. You know what? Sonic's whole shtick translates to movies and TV better than it ever did to video games anyway.

Jack Black WILL save the bing bing wahoo movie

The Mario movie will move more tickets. We already know this so you can stop pretending.

the first level of the classic sonic games is what made sonic, every other level sucks
you literally cannot refute this

retard

Faggot

Soiboy