Underrated episode. It’s like the Earthbound episode but way better

Underrated episode. It’s like the Earthbound episode but way better

Attached: 9621796A-BC6E-4688-B08A-49C5A1C4601C.jpg (1280x720, 174.44K)

>complains about the time limit
>zooms in on the countdown with 5:40 remaining

>Doesn't even play the game himself.

>wtf I need to place first to win a race??? what a shitload of fuck

>hdmi mods exist
>rgb/component mods exist
>emulators exist
>James chooses to capture composite video into a DVD recorder with dozens and dozens of DVDs "for the video quality"

lol

>muh fav game. Don’t criticize it wuah wuah wuah it’s making me cry

>oy vey! I have to walk back to the bank every time or else I'll lose my 20 rupees

>OP named off my two favorite episodes
i feel seen

Attached: face2.jpg (356x479, 27.98K)

He wrote it himself so it was automatically more kino than the other new episodes.

To be fair, he's right that the way the bank was implement is asinine. It's like they intentionally made it as awkward to use as possible, and it's basically required to beat the game.

>never used the inverted song of time
He got pleb filtered hard

He got filtered hard on that earthbound video lmao

Ah yes, the majora experience
>play song of time
>cutscene
>wait
>play inverted song of time
>cutscene
>wait
>actually need to be on night 2 for this part of the quest now
>play song of double time
>cutscene
>wait
>play song of double time again
>(repeat until on night 2)
Riveting.
Okay, I enjoy the game nonetheless but the time changing really needs some QoL improvements. Instead of having to repeat this and be forced to wait out the cutscene (it's not skippable at least in the original game, fuck the 3DS remake), is unnecessarily tedious.

>nooooooo you can’t criticize muh criticism, what are you some kind of shill? Nooooooooooo I’m going insaneeeee

The reaction to the episode was certainly more entertaining. People were maaaaaaaaaaadddddddd.

Its fucking 14 seconds at most you fucking autistic little shit.

it quickly adds up since you do this repeatedly

>what is time management skill
maybe you should plan out your 3 days cycles instead of doing 1 quest/event one at time. then again you don't know you could skip those short cutscenes by pressing any button.

You cannot skip the song of time cutscene
Certain parts of the game you need to reset the clock no matter what, you cannot do every quest in one go, not even close, that's kind of the entire point.

That was just the backup you seething dishonest bitch.

>doesn't pick up the heart container before the portal
>three dungeons in

Attached: 1595965065307.png (2256x1382, 2.12M)

no shit, sherlock. that's the point of games with time management systems. if you can't do them all, you have a spell to go back at start of day at will. beside, you need 3 cycles to do everything if you knew what to do.

I'm pretty sure it is not possible to beat the entire game in just 3 cycles without exploits

Before the fags get here, let me remind you where they came from

Attached: reddit.png (958x309, 429.16K)