Is this based?

is this based?

Attached: Screenshot (1987).png (430x474, 262.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xZItM3XZ7H4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The part they won't say is "costs more" because they know how unpopular it is, even though it's basically implicit.

Games are more profitable than ever though, so they could cost less to the consumer.

>I want games
said nobody in this board ever

>paid more
nope game devs deserve less than bare minimum

I prefer what Shadow says.

Attached: 541351234123452346.png (3257x4481, 2.74M)

So you want AAA games?

But games are cheaper now than they've ever been in human history. Imagine spending 79.99 in 1987 for atarishit

I just want them to be paid more. I still want good games.

>His game isn't a COD clone made by Vietnamese people
NGMI youtu.be/xZItM3XZ7H4

>But games are cheaper now
Wrong, games are cheaper to make now than ever and have only gotten more expensive.

59.99 in 2022 is ridiculously lower in value than 59.99 in 1990 retard

Honestly, as I've gotten older long games are getting more and more difficult to get through because of life's other obligations. Shorter games might not be so bad.

I always assume that shorter games and worse graphics will offsett paying people to work less, if anything they'd probably become cheaper with how quickly they'd churn them out.

Actually I want 50% of vidya devs to be fired because they are worse than useless. You can then pay the good ones more or whatever I don't care.

cringe

it wouldn't matter if games cost more if everyone was compensated fairly for their labor.

Twitter zoom zoom commies have forced this meme down our throats and have no idea what they're talking about again. Game devs make a lot of fucking money already. Being a game dev isn't like flipping burgers dumbass

>t. mad redditor

>I deserve more money because... I just do ok?!

>Game devs make a lot of fucking money already
How much?
>Being a game dev isn't like flipping burgers dumbass
Idk, copious amounts of unpaid overtime and crunch really drives down your salary when you look at it hourly.

kill yourself avatarfag

Well it's not that I want worse graphics, I just don't care if they're bad. I'm not a faggot who obsesses over framerares and refresh rates. Is the game fun? Is the story good? Bad graphics means more budget towards making a meatier, fuller game that offers value for money. Not a 5 hour movie with, omg, ray tracing!

>redditor continues to get triggered
Go back to your safe place.

make me