Warhammerfags are defending this putrid piece of shit

>Warhammerfags are defending this putrid piece of shit
At this point i can't tell if they are just shills or just retarded

Attached: 67898.jpg (640x360, 47.9K)

Sometimes I even feel sorry for histrannies

Why are historyfags always so bitter?

Both. The smart fans moved to other tabletop franchises when GeeDubs went after fan animations

>nobody is talking about the "history titles"
>here comes the warhammerfags to defend their mental retardation against a non existant fanbase
Are they always like that?

THYN RITE IZ MYNRE

people just want to play warhammer fantasy

Sorry volound. History never ever

I'm playing the tutorial and it's pretty fun, probably gonna go back to to untill immortal empires comes out

The unloved history child projecting

Yeah theres nothing wrong with that but literally defending a shit game with worse mechanics than the second one is retarded, and you can't tell if they are shills defending their products or if warhammerfags are just simple used to eat shit.

you literally cannot deny that the roosters are fucking barebones as shit and the siege AI is completely braindead
just try to defend it

>>Warhammerfags are defending this putrid piece of shit
>At this point i can't tell if they are just shills or just retarded

they will buy the same dlc 3 times now and defend it.

>Blood sold separately
Are totalwar fans the most retarded fanbase?
Yes.

Attached: 1398572229592.gif (287x199, 81.83K)

Well i personaly put up with it being shit game, because of reason i already given.
Yeah its bad, but there is nothing like it out there, only fan mods.

Rent free

Now warhams has been btfo's, We historychads can get our new spearman game.

See

What dlc?

Yes. They are deeply delusional. Total War is completely dead. Warhammer and Three Kingdoms are truly awful games. Retarded Warhammer kiddies and Chinamen couldn't handle a proper strategy game so the company dumbed the entire franchise down for them and killed it.

The first two weren't good at all either. It's gotta be shills. No Total War fans enjoy this garbage.

>not defending your general even if he is a putrid piece of shit

Attached: file.png (588x558, 619.11K)

>company dumbed the entire franchise
It's actually a step up from differently colored spearment + 5 DLC with even more differently colored spearmen.

Being a Warhammer-fag means you have to constantly defend the IP or else you have to admit that you're getting assfucked by GW and CA and when you've invested hundreds or thousands of your currency into plastic figures and are starved for any WH related game with a score above 60% you pretty much dont have any choice. It's sunk cost at this point. Watching youtube vids of paintfags defend, relativise or trivialise AoS and CA is just sad.

>putrid piece of shit

Quick run down please? All I know is that Chinks are seething (again) for some reason.

Attached: 1586520788919.jpg (1000x1023, 386.48K)

It's optimized like shit.
Wait a couple of months to buy, so they fix that and hopefully siege AI, then it will be fine.

Blood DLC only needed to be bought once.
If you had it for the first game you got it for free for the second one.