He is right you know

He is right you know

Attached: 89fghj8jk.jpg (1920x1080, 318.46K)

Why did this game have so much soul

it tried to do something different and all the kiddies complained its not to fun so we got gta 4
same thing happened with max payne 3 and kane and lynch
video game suck dick and will never advance cause of faggot manchildren

gta 5*

outside of the gameplay (and ignoring the weapon limit), max payne 3 was pure shit though

your retarded
your
your
your
your
your
your

are you ok bro

get fucked

I like how Niko's ruthless pursuit of Darko across the world and all the hurting and killing he does to achieve his goal is the exact same fucking shit The Last of Us 2 did but everybody says GTA IV is SOVL and KINO

Attached: 1395459854006.jpg (1600x1200, 224.28K)

except you can kill him
you fucking idiot

Kane and Lynch is trash
Max Payne 3 is boring mediocrity

your retarded
your
your
your
your
your

okay retard

why, what did i do? i agree with your original post...

5 is a better gta game

> Kane and Lynch is trash
Gameplay was average but it had a good atmosphere and it was refresh to play as unrepentant criminal scum, not the usual “I commit heinous crimes but really I’m a good guy deep down” kind of character

you're*

Yeah, and everybody involved calls you a fucking idiot for doing so, and even Niko himself admits he feels empty
HMMMMMMMMMM

I've started playing it again, bros. It's fun to go down to the russian section and piss them off.

GTA IV is like playing a The Sopranos game but you're an ex red army dude hitman. I love GTA IV so much. People who don't like it either dont like the gameplay (simple as) or they're brainlets who can't fathom its genius.

Attached: neko.png (371x594, 383.47K)

DING

>ex red army
he was a bosnian serb