90 on Metacritic

90 on Metacritic

Attached: 1645192259793.webm (800x450, 2.98M)

PFFFTHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
As expected from Sony trash

I WISH DODGE ROLLING WOULD GO AWAY FOREVERRRRRR

What kind of dodging would you put in it's place?

It's not even 90.

Attached: 1.png (838x618, 657.32K)

>she actualy has a shadow
im unironicaly impressed
i guess PS5 finaly is "next gen"

Attached: next gen cant into shadows 3.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

I like it

Attached: IMG_9240.jpg (3264x2448, 1.45M)

Side steps and dashes from yakuza and bb

whats the point of his helmet shattering only to then take another 4 shots to the head?
surely it would be more CINEMATIC to have the helmet shatter right at the end then allowing you to line up that final killing blow

why are we fighting some power ranger reject that doesn't even fight back?

omg guys game has bugged once now this critically and financially acclaimed game will flop and burn yaaaaassssss!

I still can't understand how a bitch with a bow and arrow can beat dudes on high tech gear and machines.

imagine being a niggerfaggot and buy this trash

Attached: 20220214_104420.jpg (3840x2160, 964.95K)

dios mio...

Sounds like games already exist with dodging you like. What's the big deal if different games have different dodging methods? You have games like Devil May Cry that offer dodge rolling and side stepping.

cope sweaty

I don't get it, all these games just look the same to me
>bow gameplay
>crafting
>skill points
>hiding in grass
>open world
Every Ass Creed/Far Cry/Horizon/Tomb Raider looks the exact fucking same and has done so for almost a decade. What the hell.

Attached: 1609767557109.jpg (640x700, 28.8K)

WENSLEYDALEEEEE

So many games are forgetting that AI is an important component too. The prettier the game gets, the dumber the AI gets it seems.

Games were just better in the 90s and 2000s. That's really it. It's not just you.

Beating a dead horse since everyone on Any Forums knows that gaming journos are retarded, but it is still galling that a game this broken can get a high score.

I am different user, side steps and dashes are simply superior

Based Wallace and Gromit enjoyer

women empowerment increases arrow damage and gives infinite armor

I just imagine if you had your wish and every game including the biggest triple A titles implemented only that dodge method you'd begin to hate how the casualize it and made it too popular.

that webm is from the first game
dumbass

SOME

Attached: 1644854518291.jpg (2183x909, 426.83K)

I didn't know about the uneven teeth oh my god this is brilliant.
If in the next game they don't put at least 3 zits on her face and some liver spots, maybe a hairy mole i'm eating my hat. They absolutely have to do this.
OH! Maybe a missing tooth or two? after all in all these adventures you're bound to at one point take it in the mouth once or twice, that's realistic.

Attached: 1594165474601.png (926x809, 25.82K)

Keep imagining, I'll keep enjoying them

I didn't say you can't enjoy them as I do as well. The problem I'm saying is how stale and stagnant action games would be if they were only allowed to be made one way.

bug aside the combat against humanoids is just circle strafe, dodge roll and spam the same attack against the hp sponge enemy until they die. At least other games require you to perform a variety of attacks or the enemy attacks are varied enough to change your strategy.

Wonder what it would be without the Sony movie game bonus?

and that's all that matters. fuck the mouth breathers.

I saw this same image posted in another thread

Does HZD actually sell? I mean, it supposedly is SUPER successful. Yet the only thing I've seen about it shills and shitposter on Any Forums. Literally nobody anywhere else has mentioned it. If I didn't come here I wouldn't even know it existed.
Is it really that popular and successful or is it some meme scheme and the only reason there is a second part is because of financier?

Attached: 1637600942452.png (620x561, 290.43K)

Fucking retard doesn't even play the "games" he defends lol how much does sony pay you

>Think cavemen vs robot dinos in post apocalyptic world is cool
>Devs decided they should focus on things other than gameplay, robot dinos and the world
>Can't play game
This isn't even exclusive to horizon, it's like 95% of games released forget they should be fun and not activist message delivery systems

>Lollipop Chainsaw
>Ghost of Sushi

Holy based

>Oh shit our game sucked ass! What do we do!?
>What are the other studios doing? Copy that!
Repeat ad naseum and you get pure, distilled mediocrity.

Are you mentally impaired or just can't read? The other user posted a WEBM from the first game specifically to show that she didn't have a shadow back then, but she does now, as shown in the OP WEBM. Jesus Christ Sony fans are stupid.

Oh you do it for free? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus christ, those snoys.

If the reports are to be true it's sold a combined 20M between PS4 and PC. Pretty decent for a new IP, granted it had heavy shilling.

It's a Sony exclusive, heavilly marketed and it's a TPP action-adventure it has to sell well. It's like asking if FIFA sells well.

They gave it away for free and then suddenly reports of it selling 20 million units started to flood the internet.

The games “sales” include shit like bundles and times it was downloaded while given away for free, Sony system can’t differentiate between a free game download and a paid one, they give you same receipt for both

Yea cause i posted it

Attached: IMG_9241.jpg (3264x2448, 1.27M)

and when journos hand out 90s to copy paste ring suddenly metacritic scores will matter again.

>smoker
I see you are of inferior stock.

I think the first game sold because it was something sort of novel in the way it got advertised. Everyone saw the robotic dinosaurs and bought it based mainly on that. Then you enter the game and. .well it's not that impressive. I'm curious about the sequel's staying power because they don't have the element of surprise this time, and everybody knows about the protagonist's . . peculiar looks.

About the same as without the Nintroondrone bonus.