What compells grown men to act like this?

what compells grown men to act like this?

Attached: file.png (699x709, 208.99K)

I fucking hate reddit so much, reminds me of that other faggot redditor who mourned the death of his friend because he didn't get to consoom media

>being on reddit in the first place
>caring about what some retarded basedboy posts there
youre a fag kys

"Relatable" takes that will give them dopamine hits when they're upvoted. Not that different from contrarian opinions here and (You)s desu

Attached: cesspool.png (456x183, 7.78K)

Source of the pic?

i remember that shit, borderline socipathic behaviour

me with Any Forums

pseudo intellectual zoomer coomerbait FotM with le dark elements #190478124

it's that tranny streamer simulator

Soulslikes are like Marvel for incels

this, it's just doki doki all over again

>reddit thread

peole dont have strong opinions anymore. they are brought up and raised to believe into what they are told to believe, do what they are told to believe and purchase what they are told to purchase.
a part of this is people cant just like a thing anymore but have to model their life around a thing as it becomes their religion and reason for being. its also why voting with your wallet does not work.
this is how the majority of people are now. there is a wide variety of factors as to why that is but in the grand scheme of things they dont matter much since the damage is already done and cant be easily undone without drastic measures.

>leddit
>grown men
pick one

>heart fluttered
lmao bet that cuck got the VAX

I have the same feeling towards Deltarune but I have serious heart issues and idk if I will be around in 5 years.

You're different, I'm sure

>tranny
What? Is she really a guy or are you being an autistic contrarian

This shit brings my piss to a boil. I look back with so much regret at all the times I visited my grandparents as a kid where I just sat and played a video game. My grandfather died when I was 20 and I realized that I never really knew who he was or had a good conversation with him.

I feel like such a piece of shit for missing him when I wasted so much time. I still play video games, but whenever I am visiting my grandma or parents I always put that shit away and talk with them.

wow do you want a fucking award you retard?

>heart fluttered
>lmao bet that cuck got the VAX
kek

Touch grass, nerds

Attached: Ame pic.png (100x100, 438)

I am not interested in Elden Ring, but I do hope Metroid Prime 4 releases in the next three years because I already decided I am going to kill myself once I turn 30.

It's always been line this, the information age has allowed the bottom 25% to group together and reinforce themselves. You don't think that isolated villages and towns in the 1800's didn't have bad ideas? Those bad ideas can all get lined up now.

Pathetic

Interesting reaction, can I only guess where it stems from

what is progression

Society is collapsing.

Attached: Ef5O9iRWsAEHKmN.jpg (1333x2048, 249.47K)

Cucksouls trannies are insane
I bet 90% of them haven't even played the king's field games
Bunch of poser. Look I'm so hardcore I beat this game following a YouTube guide!

>Not before the Elden Ring!!!

Attached: unknown-15.png (119x142, 47.16K)

Must.....consume

so true

Reminder

Attached: file.png (1024x926, 751.49K)

It's understandable, we are talking about one the most important works of art being released. It's like the release of a new painting by Picasso, a book by Dostoevsky or an album by Radiohead.

your statement is true but I'm not sure how a picture of beans on toast is related

I am having those concerns but not because I want to play the game.

Further proof of our collapse.

>Still no link to this discord

>Radiohead
lol

This must be some shitty marketing psyop, I don't want to believe consoomers can be this fucking fanatical about .

It happened here too since the phantom pain trailer

I don't want to live but I don't want to die either.

Someone on Any Forums talking about sociopathic behaviour lmao

Attached: kek.webm (640x360, 41.65K)

I just want others to avoid the same mistake I made. These retard consoomers are wasting precious time with their loved ones and worrying about dying before product is released.

Asset flipping the game
Dude it's art bro whoa look how edgy it is woah so dark like my soul
Yeah the sky box is recycled from Dark Souls 3 who cares. Every texture is from older games. And animations too and bones. And they toned down the difficulty .But who caaaaresss. So hype for this normalfag pandering game bros! It's ART

there is nothing anyone can say to convince me that the British are human

we're on Any Forums, what do you think?

It is remarkable

Attached: 19737960-0-image-a-16_1571139494711.jpg (1908x1146, 221.48K)

I'm like this with Xenoblade 3

he's a redditor so it's 99% certain that's the case

this. when i tried reddit out the upvote system kept my in check it super weird i was pressured into doing what i normally don't do and that is filter myself
the dopamine hit is too sweet

Top-right looks like it's been cooked twice. They're probably reheating old pies.