Should I buy a used 2/3DS?

I only really care for Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton and the KORG music software in terms of games.
How's the homebrew scene and media support?

Attached: 1645142581389.jpg (768x512, 39.34K)

With this taste in games, you are probably better off using reddit instead of Any Forums.

yeah

media support? Like what, you're going to download and watch movies on it?

trying too hard to fit in

Yes. I am aware the screen size is 240p and would result in major downscaling.
Support for audio codecs is probably a factor as well but I mainly use my phone for music.

fpbp

Phoenix Wright is available on the PC and the ports are really good IMO. If you dont want to pay youndont even have to.

Man I have my new 3DS XL and I love it, the home brew opens up so many games to you it’s worth it to me if you have the spare cash. If you can’t spend the cash all at once I would save up for one little by little.

You should get one as they are extremely easy to hack and the 3/DS is arguably the best software lineup of any console ever, not to mention GBA, SNES, etc emulators. The reasons you stated for wanting the system are kinda dumb though

this is basically word for the word the same post i was gonna make

based
newfag trying to g check other niggers, kys.

Once you grow out of your edgey teen years come back, champ ;)

Wikipedia doesn't list PC as a platform for Dual Destinies, Spirit of Justice nor Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney. Are you thinking of The Great Ace Attorney games or the original trilogy?

Samefagging sould be outlawed

kek

Buy a Steam Deck and emulate it.

Are there any drawbacks I should be aware of?

Samefagging should be illegal

3ds can't into emulating PSX or N64 games (I think this is true even for the N3DS). also the screen is small. otherwise it's pretty perfect for what it is

better luck next time faggot

Attached: unknown.png (491x131, 6.57K)

he's thinking of the OT and the OT port is dogshit. the remastered art is awful in any version of the remaster when compared to the pixelated original