Build 42 is not imminent, and we expect there to be many patches to B41 between then and now

>Build 42 is not imminent, and we expect there to be many patches to B41 between then and now.

Ready to wait another 2 full years for a major patch?

NPC's never

projectzomboid.com/blog/news/2022/02/holy-cow/

Attached: Capture.png (813x795, 449.74K)

>Our goal with crafting in B42 is to be able to fill out the tech tree to such an extent that a group of players could, in theory, spawn on a map with nothing but wilderness and (with a lot of perseverance and time) build up to a late medieval community without looting a single building.

Attached: image-768x485.png (768x485, 458K)

>Bought this game when it was on sale a few weeks back
>Tried it out
>Boring as fuck
>Refunded and bought Lost in Vivo
Sometimes I make good choices.

>The professions we are planning are also dependent on each other. For example, to make a piece of leather armour:

>The hide needs to be obtained by a butcher or hunter
>The leatherworker refines the hide, and crafts the armour piece
>The blacksmith provides armour scales to be sown into the armour (and possible a needle)
>The tailor provides cloth inner linings for the armour piece, and thread for the leatherworker to sow with.
>Finally the workstations required to do these crafts are built by a carpenter/tinkerer.

Single player is dead

They're doing their best, stop complaining

>they've been doing their best
>for a fucking decade
>still no npcs
Stop lying

Where'd all the shills for this game go? Is it because game not popular with streamers anymore or were they moved to VG?

here's your (you), negativity-bro

I don't care about NPCs at all

this is the most retarded idea ever, Im already seething about pipebombs being profession locked.

They've been hyping it up since 2014, I don't care about them either but at this point it's like, fucking sort it

>What if we designed our tiny game that's usually played with 1-3 people with the same sensibilities as a grind-fest MMO?

Attached: 3416222112327.jpg (814x500, 50.21K)

Literally saw streamers bring in 30 people onto a server and attempt to make people have jobs so decided to force this shit on the 99.99% of the player base that maybe plays with 1-2 friends. These devs are a joke.

What the fuck

luckily mods will fix it. I want to be able to to everything by myself, like minecraft. Fuck multiplayer.

>instead of focusing on things that were promised, we're going to take another two years to implement a bunch of shit nobody asked for

Sort it, or admit that NPCs on the technical level are way the fuck out of your depth and they're never coming. The worst thing these devs ever did was make promises they couldn't keep.

I keep reminding myself not to buy early access games, but sometimes hope outshines rational thought. Terrible mistake.

>Vehicles
>two years+ of development
>No interiors, no animations for opening doors etc.

>Animations
>Three years of development
>Still isn't fully released

>NPCs
>8 YEARS of development

This is never getting finished

STOP BUYING EARLY ACCESS GAMES

The devs' programming skills must be college-level with this early access period and lack of any optimization in the game.

At this point, why don't they just abandon the game? They've pretty nearly saturated the market with their product, so their cash flow's drying up. Everyone who wanted the game now owns it.

That massive influx of new players in december would suggest otherwise

I'm surprised no one tried to replicate zomboid with other settings/themes yet. We lack detailed rpgs like that.

They're still tricking new people? They tricked me like 10 years ago and I thought I was late to the party, lol

2k average players on steam for years, december it hit 65k

Attached: Capture.png (725x217, 16.5K)