Underrail

>Underrail
>S.T.A.L.K.E.R
>Witcher
>Kingdom Come
>Metro 2033
Why are Slavs so incredibly good at making video games? Honestly, they're far better than western Europeans.

Attached: Underrail.jpg (616x353, 89.95K)

Because they play them.

Stalker series is the only good thing your listed

Underrail is a far better Fallout 3 than Fallout 3.

Because you are a retarded slavboo burger who thinks he is so unique by liking slavshit

>underrail
>fallout
Дoлбoeб

Underrail is unironiclly the best CRPG of all time.

At least for me.

The videogame development scene is extremely underdeveloped and thus no dogshit corporations suck up all the manpower.
In my country the only big company is an Ubisoft branch company and the only popular games are a mobile game and PC Building Simulator, while the average videogame player is a complete casual or tries to emulate streamers. It is very shit, I hate it here, but at least... well I can't really think of any upside.

Attached: 62532378.png (202x186, 40.45K)

What country do you live in?

>kingdom come
>good
lmao

It's fucking great you little faggot bitch fuck you I hope you die.

absolutely. it was like coming home

It's hard not to notice the similarities between them like SGS and it's quest for the circuit board and the Vault and it's quest for the water chip, the quest to eliminate Tchort and the Master, or the dark humor present in both.

Romania

>t.

Absolutely based.

Attached: thinkpad gigachad.jpg (758x644, 23.6K)

Hi vee

Captcha Y0NTR

Romania hasn't produced anything good ever.

At least not that I can think of.

I absolutely fucking love eurojank, so much unbridled creativity
The only games that can match it are a select few jap games and even then you have to waddle through an ocean of samey dogshit vidya to find the good ones

Who?

fallout is more about diplomatic gameplay while in underrail you basically just kill everyone though. i would say that if your favorite part of the classic Fallouts was raiding Sierra army depot, you'll probably love Underrail, but its also possible to love the classic Fallouts and dislike Underrail too.

I dunno if I totally agree. There is diplomatic gameplay in Underrail. It's quite a big game and has lots of moments for certain characters to shine using skills to bypass combat.

>There is diplomatic gameplay in Underrail
yes, but minimally. and you need to become a gladiator to even complete the main questline. an actually diplomatic gameplay is not possible.

even if you disagree that's no reason to wish death on someone, now kill yourself

currently playing UnderRail and I'm having a blast

we have souls and Jesus Christ on our side
you people are sick degenerate satanists