This actually makes me physically ill

This actually makes me physically ill
Video game graphics have become too detailed to the point where it's genuinely disgusting
Just looking at it makes me want to vomit

Attached: Aloy beard.jpg (620x949, 135.67K)

You have a week stomach

Attached: IMG_20211026_191225.jpg (186x441, 31.79K)

I agree that's a waste of resourses since you aren't zooming at her face most of the tine but if you find find peach fuss disgusting you are probably a kissless virgin

damn people used to post gore and shit all the time here, but nowadays some hair makes people physically ill.

you are delusional. It's actually very impressive and she is cuter for it

Have a (you) virgin.

>nooooo if I zoom in on a still picture I can see facial hair
Post a screenshot for gameplay where you can see it.

>This actually makes me physically ill

Attached: this is you.jpg (1123x808, 616.26K)

wouldnt a retarded communist be all for women growing out disgusting beards?
faggot

For real they shouldn't bother with this shit
>OMG you can see peach fuzz, what technological power!
In the open world you can't even really pan the camera to even get that close, so possibly outside of cutscenes you won't see it. I mean the graphics and look of the world are great, don't get me wrong, but they should be advertising and working on THAT instead of showcasing tiny hair

That the problem. Waste of resouces to render something useless.

seek a therapist

Good for you? Most of us sane people find it a nice touch, best get uses to it things will only get more detailed from here

Attached: 67D6C70A-E194-4432-9728-D6A879011A72.jpg (1125x1435, 961.13K)

Not only shes fat and ugly, shes also a monkey

The game's gay, agreed.
Just forget about it and do something else

that's the edited version.

Everyone complaining about this who didn't complain about the horse balls in red dead just has a problem with women

Did they actually make it smaller just before release?

Attached: 1645038412353.jpg (750x1321, 107.85K)

Breath of the Wild also does this

Yeah but with PS2 graphics, who gives a shit.

And does it better.

Attached: 1.png (838x618, 657.32K)

>How to tell everyone you're a virgin without saying you're a virgin

>If you're not attracted to bearded women you must be a virgin
The absolute cope

Why do you care what retarded AAA studios with too much money waste it on? RDR2 testicles all over again, nobody forces you to play these games.

He doesn't. 80%+ of these "ugh women have bodyhair omg i can't believe it" shitposts are shills or transformers trying to make fun of people.

Aloy having a beard won't make you any more of a woman

Attached: Horizon Bully down.png (1139x420, 471.4K)

Horse balls are mocked constantly, at least here, as an indication of Rockstar's bizarre priorities.

women fart and burp in real life too so the game should have a fart mechanic, it's just realistic and if you complain you're a kissless virgin haha

Another day, another horizon shill thread where snoyjeets don't even bother trying to sell you on the gameplay. I guess associating your game with sexually frustrated virgins is the hot new thing?

Sound design hasn't advanced past the early 00s and these troglodytes have the audacity to render facial hair on a woman.

I guess you never caressed a girls' cheeks after you pulled her har back from her ear and whisper to her that you love her.

when you carress them, the fuz on their face tingles and it signals them they they should relax and it's safe to mate.

this fuzz is basically wifi to the pussy