Horizon - The Official Motion Picture

This shit belongs on Any Forums
Seriously what the fuck wrong with PS games?

Attached: movie.png (409x591, 172.18K)

>10 hours cutscenes in a 80 hour game
What's wrong apart from the fact that it's shitty cutscenes in a shitty game?

cutscenes should always be less than 1/10th of a game at maximum.

It depends on the genre you dumbfuck. If you don't like it then play literally something else

What genre warrants more than 1/10th of it being cutscenes?

the story is like 16 hours long, look at the reviews, you're getting like 5 hours of gameplay from the story, snoys will really eat this shit up, holy fuck

>why is this cinematic action adventure full of cutscenes

wasting time and going from place a to place b on the map does not an 80 hour game make

Just watch a movie at that point

Visual novels
JRPG
Movie shit for faggots

It made Xenoblades good though

Problem isn't that amount of cutscenes its that the story they convey is largely shit and kinda offensive to people that like stories.

>Visual novels
Literally not videogames by definition. No video, no game.

Ace Attorney
Danganronpa
Zero escape
Gnosia
13 aegis

All of them are 90% cutscenes but they are all still v i d y a

Why would anyone care about the story? The writing in hzd was horrible and the sequel will obviously not be any better. They can’t even write any memorable and decent characters to boot. Shit series, overhyped by snoystrans

These barely count as vidya in my view

>barely
So it's still vidya. Got it

You could consider an ebook vidya because you have to push a button to turn the page

>What genre warrants more than 1/10th of it being cutscenes?
A story narrative RPG
Which this game is, well tries to be
While the combat and exploration is action adventure the main crux of the game is story and dialogue.
I played the original and didn't really like it but I am not retarded, the game is story focused.

Any Forums is so violently opposed to any sort of story or narrative in their games unless it's Kojima that its actually sad.

>board that shits on Kojima and his shit writing stans Kojima
yeah okay tard

There is no way in hell this game is 80 hours of content unless you play it like a complete autist and just aimlessly run around the open world to look at flowers and chase butterflies or something.

Hey, there are people who claim to have our 500+ hours into BoTW and they didn't even get all of the Korok Seeds

I have 120 hours in Arceus legends and I haven't even picked a starter yet
Cope faggot, you'll never know how to have fun if you keep rushing everything in your life

Doing nothing for 120 hours doesn't make you superior to anyone

It's not, reviewers are saying that it takes 32 hours doing tons of side quests and tons of side activities, he's a lying shill