Street Fighter 6 announcement on Monday

>Street Fighter 6 announcement on Monday
Expectations?

Attached: street_fighter_30th_anniversary_collection-4661844.jpg (1920x1572, 315.65K)

>cross-gen title
y they do this?

>Expectations?
BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC. BUILT FOR BWC.

Elaborate on that

Another mediocre at best title with awful launch features that will have a few thousand players after a month.

Built for BBC

>Expectations?
A mess
Originally the game was a tag-team fighter but it tested extremely poorly internally. Ono was fired and a new director was brought in to fix the mess he left behind. SF6 is just going to be a retooling of whatever shitty game they originally made. The final season of SFV was a last minute addition that they hadn't planned to do originally, but they fucked up SF6 so hard they needed to buy time.

Also much like USFIV, they aren't giving people enough time to bet bored of the previous game before releasing the new one, and its going to piss off the people who just got done unlocking/paying for all the shit in SFV and feel like they barely got any time to use it.

I do not expect SF6 to be a bit hit, I would be really stoked if it was though

Nah its the implementation of NFTs and gacha into every single one of their games. And Sony has bought them.

>And Sony has bought them.
Sony buying Capcom would be one of the saddest days in vidya history
Capcom are one of the greats, and Sony has a history of just sorta copying shit and making bad decisions.
If they bought Capcom we would just lose 90% of their good franchises and IPs forever, and the other 10% would be run into the ground until no one likes them anymore. Then it would be like Capcom never existed unless Sony needed to bust out some old IPs for an anniversary nostalgia sizzle reel

Attached: oh banana.jpg (2974x3062, 1.6M)

It's out

Attached: Street Fighter.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

i hope it doesn't get the mortal kombat treatment

Doubling down on western models. Western programers and western artists
Basically the trashy cartoon street fighter from the 90s with a Fortnite reskin.
Screen cap this
Tons of woke shit too

>they aren't giving people enough time to bet bored of the previous game before releasing the new one
user it's been 6 fucking years already, I think that's plenty of time for people to want to move on to the next thing

I wonder if Sony paid them not to release it on last gen hardware while Capcom makes up some bullshit reason that it couldn't be done.

I mean since the last update you dingus
USFIV was retired like a few months after its huge final update came out

Will they make it a Sony exclusive again?

>i mean

that it somehow has an even worse art-style than previous entries and everyone looks ugly as shit without it being SJW influence, it just looks weird.

I hope it has Ryu from Super Smash Bros.

Gonna need a license for that

ugly women
bad combat

>"netcode?" "Uh...yeah...buy Chun-Li skins arigato!"

Yes

I fully expect Sony to make it PS exclusive again to hurt Xbox as much as they can. But hey it is okay if Sony does it.

i have high expectations for SF6. SF5 S5 is really good in terms of mechanics, balance, and characters

Attached: ryuk.webm (532x300, 2.9M)

I think if they did that kind of shit NOW, Microsoft's just going to say 'lol say goodbye to Call of Duty then.'

they've got eachother in platform MAD with acquisitions going on now.

Jesus that’s an ugly ass chun-li

>single moddler vs big company
Cringe figures should look like this

50% it'll be PS5 exclusive like FFXVI. Anywho I'm looking forward to SFVI.

I wish this was the case but MS tries their best to pretend for the FTC. And to be honest Sony never pulled punches despite MS could have removed Minecraft any time before.