Signs that you play too many video games?

Signs that you play too many video games?

Attached: 87373.jpg (1548x2184, 1.97M)

You have a waifu

Attached: 1644836603038.jpg (1024x756, 129.69K)

You're stuck in a dead end job at the age of 26

>starts out as fairly accurate depiction of japanese geeks
>devolves into harem shit

if thats all you need then i crossed the too many video games line more than a decade ago

you are so addicted that playing them is not enough and you find an online forum to talk to other people with about them

Attached: FcUQihx.png (1680x1050, 1.3M)

No thats browsing Any Forums not playing vidya, very different things

>harem shit
Does it? It always felt like it just turned into coupling off each of the characters arc after arc rather than harem.

who the fuck has a good career at 26?

literally me

That’s like 80% of our generation now

that successful person you created in your mind

Jokes on you, i'm unemployable!

Thats me. Except 2 years more since. I fucking hate my job.

Dreams about them.
That's when I know I need to stop. I'll play something to a point I have a dream of it, scare myself and stop playing it, and usually all vidya, for a couple weeks.
I just have a terrible personality and low self control, I can't just play games for a few hours a day, I play for like 18 hours a day, sometimes 24+ just because I'm having fun. I will run my enjoyment into the dirt until I can't fathom the thought of playing anything anymore.

I wish I would go back to how I was as a kid, where I would grind like 2 hours a day on maplestory and feel content even though I made 0 real progress. Or where I'd sit in WVB and fally park on runescape before the GE, not selling or buying anything, just sitting there, maybe chatting with people while I studied.

-you still play MMOs
-JRPGs appeal to you

Not implying either of those are bad (they are) but they are known massive timesinks. And new JRPGs seem to come out every month.

MMOs are one thing but it's the world's fault that we can't keep up with our JRPG hobby. Fuck this gay earth when you can't work full time, have a spouse and kids and not play through at least 5 modern JRPGs a year alongside other normal hobbies and activies

Attached: 1600851210703.jpg (2452x3508, 2.22M)

When you seek cunny

Attached: The Brain of a Gamer.jpg (600x596, 103.23K)

i jerked off to shoujo ramune yesterday, no regrets

Onii chan gyutte better

looks good user ill touch myself tonight to this

>h-animation makes the girls look older

Attached: df7be27fa48d64ff5b1e0afeab6c86781b47eba366a07e9b14685669194e0f98.png (1176x1080, 532.52K)

When you see something even remotely resembling a rail/telephone pole and imagine grinding on it,

People with an in-demand STEM degree.

at 26 you are a fresh graduate so unless you are a fucking savant its gonna take you years to develop a good career

If you're getting paid 6 figures (achievable at 26 with an in-demand STEM degree) you already have a good career.

That's a unsurprisingly large amount of people you just described. If you didn't do STEM, get into the family business or win big on crypto, you are in that group. It could be much worse:
>student loans
>knocking up an insane bitch
>wasting over 5k hours on steam
>being a NEET in your late 20s with no degree
>being overweight and starting to bald

I'm just a lowly CAD drafter (nowhere near 6 figure income) and got very lucky with my job right out of school. When I was 27 I went on an international business trip. Now I'm 100% work from home now and constantly do global teleconferences and shit.
I've been with this company long enough to consider it a stable career.

Attached: DmGN2foXoAAypZ_.jpg (636x639, 119.87K)