Literally the biggest and most impressive PC game ever made when immortal empires and mods come out

literally the biggest and most impressive PC game ever made when immortal empires and mods come out
>no lol
ok name another game that will have almost 30 playable different factions, thousands of units, map as big as crusader kings but fully modeled instead of gay shitty indie grafix and battles bringing insane amount of units
if you dont see the potential in this game in 1-2 years then you are retarded and stick to consoles
ca can suck my dick tho cream aping every dlc

Attached: file.png (1140x641, 1.09M)

no lol

I mean, it is a fun game, I like it. But dude, just turn it down a notch. With the size of the boner you have for this game, is your head even getting any blood?

Poor fags review bombing it cause it lags on mid tier rigs. WOAH THE GAMR IS BAD CAUSE ME 54$ GPU CANT RUN THIS GAME WHAT THE HECK ! I swear i ran the previous game flawlessly i fucking swear guys

To me the Warhammer Total War games are the definitive example of "You can choose to save your franchise but at a terrible cost"
Catering to grognards who are already accustomed to paying three digit amounts of money to be able to play was the right choice

Can I run this on my steam deck?

Attached: Taklampe2.jpg (1500x1500, 197.46K)

its pretty much the only PC exclusive AAA game, it needs all the support it can get (except buying dlc fuck that shit)

>needs mods
dismissed

>54$ GPU
user, this doesn't exist.
Bare minimun is 300$ for low tier stuff.
The game is just badly optimized, get over it.
It doesn't look nearly as good as it has to look to require such specs.

True, but it's kind of shit until ME comes.

how do you order the steam deck from norway?

kill yourself exclusive tranny

>when immortal empires and mods come out
so its shit without them?

Imagine caring about RTS games

>It doesn't look nearly as good as it has to look to require such specs.
so just like every other AAA game in the past 2 years or so?

Other games don't give me nearly as much performance problems.

>rts

Why put it out now then with absolutely fuck all content? Why not just wait and release it all as one GOOD package, instead of the bare bones shit that's out now

not gone buy for a year till its fully out with mortal empire blood for blood gods and more dlc.

dont mind paying for dlc for this game as they made a epic trilogy

>ok name another game that will have almost 30 playable different factions,

Attached: wh.jpg (2560x1820, 1.31M)

>game will be good after 50 DLCs and 200 mods
woah, so impressive

>China is mad at developers giving out free copies to streamers
>Burgers are sucking the dick of the developers
The world is upside down.