I haven't bought a western game in 10 years

I haven't bought a western game in 10 years.

I don't want to pay to look at ugly women, hear about mental illness, be lectured to or told I'm evil for being a straight white male.

Attached: aV7Z8xv_460s.jpg (460x478, 37.39K)

I know this is bait, but Name literally one game that does that.

Attached: Ian-McCollum-of-Forgotten-Weapons-Chinese-warlord-pistols-Shanghai-Model-1900-Pistol-Carbines.jpg (750x427, 74.83K)

The last of us part 2. Celeste won't shut the fuck up about MUH DEPRESSION either.

Literally every AAA western game that comes out now has ugly women.

Literally every indie game the west puts out whines about mental illness AND has ugly women.

Literally every game with a female or black protagonist has a white male villain.

Senuas Sacrifice

How come someone like this has love in their life yet I'm a 30 year old virgin

You just have to stop looking at AAAshit or the top ten popular indie games, it's that easy.

Another jewish cultural replacement game aimed to normalize female androgyny. Don't fall for it fellow whites.

It's easier to just never buy western games ever.

>Ugly Women
I mean, all women are fucking ugly, imagine not being chad gay (Not flamboyant faggot)
>Mental Illness
It's prevalent in our society and we need to break the boundaries and remove the stigma of mental illness, otherwise you have the tranny situation where it's not okay to give them help, it's only okay to tell them its fine to be mentally unwell.
>White Villain when playing Black or Female Protag
It's almost like white males have historically found ways to oppress and subdue women and people of colour throughout history and the niggers or women lack any sort of fictitional hero to look up to.

The only jap games I've played in a decade are capcom REs and botw.

>imagine not being chad gay (Not flamboyant faggot)
You're defective and disgusting.
>It's prevalent in our society and we need to break the boundaries and remove the stigma of mental illness
No "we" don't. Video games are entertainment, I don't give a flying fuck about "muh depression" or "muh ADHD".
>It's almost like white males have historically found ways to oppress and subdue women and people of colour throughout history
That makes them heros, not villains.

I bet you're in the closet, with an undiagnosed mental condition, and a total asshole to boot.

The Jews have ruined the west and its video games

Go back to pol pls with this joo conspiracy stuff. These games are anti white because thats what popular with young western kids. Thats how a free market works, they wouldnt be making these AAA games that cost billions of dollars if they didnt sell. Anti whitism sells good and you need to shut the fuck up. This is cultural reperations for all the evil your people have done to poc.

>Go back to pol pls with this joo conspiracy stuff. These games are anti white because thats what popular with young western kids
Yeah because of Jews.

When you say "whites" do you mean the French? We should punish the French?

;)

Attached: IMG_9240.jpg (3264x2448, 1.45M)

Looks like my ma, aunty shermia

The only western game I can bother to play are platformer or some other stuff that don't try to take it too serious or try to be cinematic, but at this age there isn't a lot of them

have fun climbing the same copy pasted tower one thousand times user

stupid gay idiot

Sony mascot

Attached: 1645194688336.jpg (3840x2160, 964.95K)

Aight show me what you play. Or are you angry cause you got no games?

Attached: IMG_9241.jpg (3264x2448, 1.27M)

>comes into every thread with the same picture gloating he wasted 90 dollars

what is the thought process behind posts like these ?

Jooposters are jews shrinking back from calling their own name out unless proven to be complete shabbos goys

>90 dollars
170, i bought an extra SSD for this game

Attached: IMG_9243.jpg (2941x1881, 1017.69K)

I always read poc as "piece of crap" and it's pretty funny