Fuck my fleshlight emphatically for hours

>fuck my fleshlight emphatically for hours
>cum like 10 times
>tfw in a genuinely giddy and happy mood after I'm done
>this starts playing in my head
youtube.com/watch?v=co6WMzDOh1o
why aren't onaholes prescribed for depression? why don't video games make me feel like this?

Attached: happy_eel.gif (339x429, 851K)

Other urls found in this thread:

18miss.com/exe-japanese-real-hole-av-1302256823.html?tag=exe&page=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should consider suicide

Are you circumcised? Maybe you are just sexually frustrated because masturbation without tools is bascially impossible for circumcised people.

god i wish i was your onahole

legit fapping with onaho is better than hand, and better than sticking it in a girl in some cases, best $40 i've ever spent

what was your fap material?

I enjoy stroking with my R20 but it doesn't have enough going on during the orgasm, I instinctively go in balls deep but there's not much of a texture at the end

Based. Jerking off with an onahole is always way better than just doing it by hand.

Attached: bfdd928449c2476fcb38e16b9301d8d1.jpg (1500x2122, 1.29M)

absolutely based sir ive had the same fleshlight for 3 years (imagine the smell because the instructions say only use tap water to wash it) and it's one of the best 90 bucks ive ever spent and feels way better than a pussy

I thoughtaboutbuying a flashlight or onahole, any good beginner models?

>U2
kill yourself NOW

making out with anons onahole! before and after he uses it!

What do they feel like? How's maintenance?
t.virgin.

/jp/ has straight up generals for them with huge FAQs

Humble brag, sorry:
I've noticed that a lot of onaholes are made for Asian dicks, so if you're bigger than average or even average you might wanna look at the measurements of the thing before buying.

She's ccuuttee

Attached: isWM4XQ.png (300x476, 3.36K)

This thread made me horny for some reason, im gonna jack off now

get something japanese i have one from this line, but not this exact model:
18miss.com/exe-japanese-real-hole-av-1302256823.html?tag=exe&page=2
absolutely great texture the entire way through, using water based lubes and it massages the glans like a pro; i cant cum without it anymore

don't get an onahole fleshlight are far superior and better designed especially the higher end ones

cute doragon

Can confirm.
My dick is not big at all but with Asian onaholes I still need to buy the "large" versions.

iktf, not onahole but i spent 100 bux on a tenga flip a few years ago only to realize it was too narrow and too shallow for me

got the sujiman kupa lolinco virgo premium hard last week or so
changed my life

>he fell for the sex toy jew
lmao

Dickletbros... our time is now.

what do you fellas recommend if I kind of liked the cheap 10 dollar tengas even after multiple uses, could use something more hard, something that'll squeeze/hug my cock, and something that stimulates the head area since I go for tip rubbing rather that stroking, I hear good things about Tomax's venus real soft and lilith uterus but the real soft is always sold out.
also something quiet since you can hear practically everything in a very small household with thin walls

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 4.36K)

I think most onaholes are loud af.
Shit sucks.

see

>could use something more hard
>proceeds to list the softest and mildest onaholes on the market
lol

Mine only becomes super loud if i push it way too far and air gets in. Make sure to keep it lubricated and it should almost be sound free, though my experience is with japanese onaholes.

well I dont anything about these toys man, maybe they're not as soft as it sounds or something