ITT: 10/10 Games

Attached: MassEffect2_cover.png (256x370, 201.2K)

>nerfing biotics to the point of tedium on insanity difficulty
>10/10
I don't think so

Attached: Pikmin 2.jpg (600x826, 397.68K)

Attached: Shin_Megami_Tensei_IV.jpg (256x230, 36.53K)

Don’t worry they nerfed guns to the point of tedium on insanity too

>Muh ultra specific gripe
10/10 with credits for your seethe

That's why I always play a soldier with the Mattock, dumping an entire magazine into a Harbinger drone's head works wonders

Mattock and Widowmaker are the only base game guns worth using. If you have the dlcs you can play other classes since Geth plasma shotgun can be bought on omega and the locust can be acquired as soon as you go to the citadel.

sorry, ME1 remaster has finally dethroned it. perfect RPG in every way, now.

Bioshock infinite
Resident Evil 7 and 8
RDR2
for me at least

Attached: 1571093875562.jpg (720x944, 57.32K)

>base game guns
lel, Mattock is a DLC gun dummy

definitely not that watered down garbage action game for retards me2 is a 5/10, ME1 was a 9/10 though before the cancer of popularity set in.
>retards: DUrrrrr i don undurstann the rpg mechanics just make it a shooter bro lol
>EA: We are already on it

nah, its like an 8/10
plenty of jank shit in it + the story is mediocre

Jesus Christ that’s horrifying, literally one gun in base game that’s worth using

I'm assuming it being DLC is why it was so broken together with adrenaline rush rather than having its fire rate restricted

I remember playing it and scratching my head to when the main quest about stopping the reapers would move forward. Turns out 95% of the game are side quest and party member quests.

>dumbed down cover shooter
>10/10

>infinite

Attached: 1632831964260.png (648x634, 415.22K)

To be fair the reaper plot lines don’t work when you’re a 3 man squad with small arms.

>dumbed down cover shooter
ME1s combat is shit and very barebones

The mattock was hilariously busted. Got the fat damage bonus from adrenaline rush but because it fires as fast as you can spam left click it didn't have its fire rate affected. Once you got a few upgrades mooks were getting dropped in 2-3 headshots on insanity.Harbinger died in like 5 headshots and it shit out so much dps scion never got a chance to shoot lasers at me because it kept hitting the hp barriers to go back to ground to recharge its barriers.

You ever play a Soldier in 3? I never did but I found all the classes I tried (Adept, Vanguard, Infiltrator) fun in it