I just want a game like SS13 but not ss13. A multiplayer simulation where everything is interconnected systems...

I just want a game like SS13 but not ss13. A multiplayer simulation where everything is interconnected systems, with players taking various roles from security to engineering with the same depth and only restrictions on behavior being player made. However not round based and not a furry rp metaclique. Does this game exist?

Attached: ss13.png (2700x2300, 2.79M)

>I just want a game where you can do anything, is that too much to ask?

FTL except it's not multiplayer

Basically, Barotrama

No, closest you could come would be some custom minecraft servers or some other autismo engineering game but nothing will ever come as close to ss13

Attached: 1628571849180.jpg (680x513, 99.47K)

>not round based
rounds are the only reason this shit is good. without round based you would get cliques and even more insufferable cancerous bullshit. rounds keeps the no lifes away from the game.

clearly you haven't played ss13

>with players taking various roles from security to engineering with the same depth and only restrictions on behavior being player made. However not round based and not a furry rp metaclique. Does this game exist?
>Not round based
Not being round based makes it pointless. I've played 8 hour long autism shifts before on /vg/station or whatever its called years ago. It's fun, but the build up is pretty much what makes it fun. Never ending is trash. There's no point. You're describing brain dead MMO schlock. Play fucking runescape cause that's about what you're asking for.

I have, and it's mostly about the roleplay. OP should unironically play some D&D or something instead.

You won't like it but if characters were forcibly randomized in looks and name on a highpop server with no metacomms enforced somehow the game would be perfect overnight

>Same depth
>Not round based
So the game becomes unplayable 10 minutes after launch because someone turned receiving into [insert made up SS13 story here]

Do you guys think the SS13 remake curse will be broken in our lifetime?

>were forcibly randomized in looks and name on a highpop server
Or just have rounds. Not that guy btw. You're retarded.

Wasn't there someone who was making pretty good progress porting it over to unity?

>character has same name and same appearance
>repeat over 100 rounds
you don't understand how metacliques form

If you mean unitystation then no. It looks dead from what I see.

There used to be PARASITE custom map for Warcraft, it was pretty much ss13 lite.

Lifeweb you fucking chud

IIRC it lacked some of the autistic simulation details of the original while being much easier to navigate and interact with.

EVE Online.
Foxhole.

Without rounds, you are actually describing a job user.
SS13 has very little room for improvement.

But to play Job and not have it suck it costs a minimum of $20,000, in addition to cycling through a car for $8,000 every 4 years. I like being an engineer in SS13 and working on things in real life but an actual job costs too much to start.

I've found that with a little investment you can actually make a tidy profit from job farming.

I haven't played SS13 in years and have a strong surge of nostalgia. Can anyone recommend any good servers?

Genuinely surprised that some hyperautistic ss13 fan has remade the game with QoL shit and has a main server that can hold more than 100 people playing at once

Unironically, Project Zomboid multiplayer might be what you are looking for, except that finding a decent server is quite a challenge.

try some of the games in /egg/ on /vg/ you might find something you enjoy there, lots of those games have little to no cap on endgame content since the endgame is just working of autismo projects

Amogus

*hasn't
Fuck

Project Zomboid and Barotrauma. Both slightly less autistic than ss13 though. I'm working on a space simulator game where you can do anything like in ss13, but it's very big, don't expect it earlier than 2035 or so.