Where are the good 40k games?

Where are the good 40k games?

Attached: 1628643958699.jpg (1280x866, 194.52K)

space marines is the only good one

my angry knife ear gf

Attached: wallhaven-2k816y.jpg (1240x1754, 277.3K)

What about DoW 1-2?

Attached: 1629796222956.png (1200x729, 483.62K)

space marine is mediocre, in absolute terms, but also in the spectrum of 40K games.

>Tau Space Marine
Never going to happen bro

Firewarrior, Space Marine, Chaos Gate, Mechanicus is... borderline good, Gladius (if you like 4X games that only allow for war), Armageddon if you like Panzer General, Kill Team.

I've played a lot of Deathwing and I won't call it good, but it is fun in it's own eurojank way. 11/10 environments and art direction.

Is there any news on Dark Tide?

Attached: 1624873297712.jpg (1000x1358, 864.34K)

>orks
>pure evil
They're a force of nature an are amoral.

Attached: ork shades of grey.jpg (494x220, 38.44K)

Is tau head pussy fuckable doe

>join tau empire
>never get granted breeding rights, even with your own kind
woops

>Imperial propaganda
Kek

The illegality is what makes it hot. Can't rape the willing, can't have illegal sex if no one is going to shoot you for it, an impregnation fetish loses some lustre if you're not in a population control scenario.

>braindead normalfag meme
this is the exact problem with the total war and vermintide games, they flooded an already dying fanbase with these unoriginal retards. christ, i hate normalfags. i hate you all.

Attached: 1416136295985.jpg (4040x626, 451.42K)

If you have VR, 40k battle sister isn't the best fps on the planet but it's carried hard by the setting

The first time I blew off a chaos space marines head with a meltagun I was stunned for a second, not a lot of games get that kind of reaction anymore

>they flooded an already dying fanbase with these unoriginal retards
Have you looked at the direction GW has gone in? They're embracing the retardation and have covertly rebooted the franchise. Primaris Marines, Nu-Eldar, the fucking Custodes out kicking heads in. It's not your uncles 40k no more.

Shame Tau doesn't look like this isn't it ?

hurrdurr nobody is evil because they are just acting out their nature. it was in ted bundy's nature to kill and rape so he wasnt evil, he was just abiding by his nature.
no, fuck that. if you get your kicks out of murder you are evil.

Modern zoomer coomers are ruining Warhammer

If they don't kill other races, they start killing each other and since they are born from spores, it will never end

Yes. welcome to 40k, that's from the early rulebooks. If you don't like it you're in the wrong hobby isle bro.

Just separate coom fiction and fiction and don't blend them together. Easy.

Dow1 is the only good 40k game
Space Marine is ok and Dow2 sucks ass

it's certainly a possibility considering much of what we know about 40k is from the imperiums perspective and it's hard to tell what's legit and not sometimes or even where the source is coming from

>chaos is not evil because it's based on survivalist emotions
lol
lmao
>chaos god of war was born because of excessive mass murder
>chaos god of disease was born because of mass population living cramped together with rats and shit
>chaos god of change was born because of the endless deception and lies in civilization
>chaos god of trannies was born because of hedonistic, drug-fueled murder mass orgies
I can agree on the orcs, but claiming that chaos gods are based on fucking survivalist emotions is probably the biggest contradiction in the lore I have ever read

Attached: iu[1].jpg (2870x1111, 652.82K)

How long before we get unironic identity politics in 40k? And no I don't mean a negro here and there. I mean tranny and women spacemarines and a le imperium needs to be more accepting to xenos change.

>i just flay, maim and crush anyone for pleasure
>no im not evil wtf come on man
You will burn all the same, traitor, your words are useless here.

t. deprived consolefag