Will 1.5 save YIIK?

Will 1.5 save YIIK?

Attached: FLkrp68XwAEnzQV.jpg (2048x2048, 604.55K)

Nobody and I mean NOBODY gives a shit about your game Andrew, you're a complete and utter failure of a game developer 2X over and this viral marketing shit you're still pulling every fucking day on here is beyond fucking pathetic.
Just give up.

Kill yourself ginger soi w/ lazy eye

isnt he making a sequel where can things go after that ending? I thought alex yiiked the whole world or something like that

I heard the author is a cuck who sucks his wife's boyfriend's nigger dick

I love YIIK !!

Stop spamming this turd of a game you actual fucking retard. KYS

Should've worked on Two Brothers 2: The Third

fuck off ginger nonce
fuck off ginger nonce
I'm fucking fed up of Andrew/discord trannies making these YIIK threads, literally any other fucking Any Forums thread they knock off the catalogue would be higher value, even the mentall ill interracial dog fucking american threads, instead we get these pedos discussing their pedo game, anyone authentic calls it shit and tell them to kill themselves, discordtrannies like pretend to have legit redit discussions just to piss everyone off

no. neck yourself.

>save
The game was already a masterpiece, what is there to save?

Attached: 1642126009176.png (575x618, 332.11K)

Whether 1.5 "saves" the game or not, it's time for you all to admit that Andrew was right about gamers.

Attached: Objective Truth.jpg (1000x1100, 259.8K)

alex yiik.......

WANNA WATCH ME JERK OFF?

You don't release something like YIIK as a fucking statement. I have no reason to believe that the team is capable of making anything better than they already did. Any changes they make to the game will almost certainly be just as poor quality as the original product.

I do

he's a piece of shit who won't admit games like FFIV did this as art but better 30 years earlier because it's an "icky japanese game"

Only redditors hated this game. Any Forums always loved it.

Yeah man, i'd rather have BBC thread #67 or coombait thread #132 over actual videogame discussion

Attached: ...MEH.gif (331x240, 1.75M)

I wonder how much time this version will waste.

I fucking hate cuckshit, but even the worst Any Forums post is better than a YIIK post. YIIK may be a video game, but it's also aggressive wankery of the highest order.

>Throwing a bitchfit because no one likes your MC
Games can have PoS MCs like Neku Sakuraba, James Sunderland or some FF protags.

You have to have foils to help these characters grow or write the story to very good. Which YIIK neither when the entire cast is unlikeable and the story makes no sense.