It flopped

It flopped.

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-205354_Chrome.jpg (1080x1636, 332.62K)

It's the new TORTANIC, soihammer kiddies were getting too uppity so CA took a dump on them to make them shut up. Enjoy your abandonware when CA moves on in a couple of years and drops all your "promised" content.

>PRETTY MUCH JUST 3 PLAYABLE FACTIONS

WHO WOULD HAVE PREDICTED PEOPLE WONT LIKE IT.

>china review bombs for retarded shit
your picture means nothing.

Historyfags killed total war.
Imagine what 3 could have been if there weren't troy and three kingdoms.

fuck, i never even heard of three kingdoms....

IT'S OVER

Game's good. Mortal Empires will make it a 10/10.

>3 kangdomz
>history
kek okay Chang

GOOD
maybe now we can get TW back to historical games WHERE IT BELONGS.

Attached: warhammer.jpg (1024x925, 136.49K)

Both fantasy titles made for fantasois like you. (((Mythos))) DLC and (((Romance))) Mode clear indications of compromised game design to suit braindead warhammerkiddies.

>warhammer fantasy
>"set in the year 40k"

Attached: 1613523939668.png (928x675, 487.09K)

Its nothing like the tortanic holy shit you people need to gain some perspective, or at least a fucking vocabulary

>playing Mortal Empires

Attached: 1499530816996.jpg (212x212, 5.82K)

>playing Vortex
You're the retard here

how else can i play skaven?

romance style china fantasy has been around for fucking ages you fucking retard, its half the goddamn reason the genre and setting is popular.

The fuck are you talking about

Attached: Henite_map_silence_fury_eotv.jpg (2000x1307, 648.6K)

>game gets review bombed by chinks and poorfags
>it's a flop guys!

Attached: 1643566220561.jpg (1300x866, 131K)

How exactly are poorfags reviewing a game on Steam that they didn't buy?

It's still fantasoi crap you stupid nigger, not a historical title, fuck off and kill yourself

seethe little baby

Very carefully

Attached: 1626525949441.jpg (1000x553, 42.56K)

Are you braindead?

Its fantasynigger cope.
They create imaginary enemies to blame: "chinks and poorfags"
They are nothing different from 3 letter agents.

Game runs like shit and half your fights units will just completely fuck out on their pathfinding.
The negative reviews are earned right now. But anyone with half a brain would know not to buy a modern game day 1 anymore.

user probably means people who bought it but: a) have bad specs and/or b) didn't optimise their graphic settings. I'm getting an average of 70 FPS with most things set to high/ultra (exluding useless performance sinks) using GTX 1080 and 4.5 Ghz 7700k (not OC'd).

why is this allowed why are chinks even allowed to review shit?

Well, I'm having fun...

Cope fantasoi, this is the end of the line for you little freaks, this is the last game you niggers will ever get. IT IS OVER.

Is there a full map combining all of the previous games and how big it is?

Do any of you have a single example of muh china boogyman or are you just being a bunch of typical american schizos?

I paid $1 for a month of Gamepass and played it for like 4 hours AMA

>It's the new TORTANIC
I hate zoomers that watch one fucking youtube video from an e-celeb Any Forums "commentator" and think they can just spam buzzwords to get 'cred' on here.

>Chinese Middle Class happens
>Somehow they use Steam in China still and not their own dedicated game launcher ????
>Game devs want to mass appeal to Chinese audience because 1 billion people huge market and they want piece of globalism pie
>hand out codes of the new game to streamers of all size and popularity
>the streamers they handed codes out to varied in quality, with a lot of them being completely uninterested in the genre, complete idiots who didn't know how to play the game etc
But heres the kicker
>Mad that the said incompetent streamers SPOILED parts of the game to them, and mad the developers didn't release a proper demo build to them locking them out of certain content

How is the kween of kieslev?
Coomable?

>Chang
>kangdomz
At least get your buzzword namecalling right

No one thinks you boomers are cool for spending 15 years on Any Forums LOL what a pathetic failure and waste of human space, do yourself a favour and kill yourselves niggers

Hisisters... this can't be happening!

Attached: count.png (463x322, 28.64K)

>lower numbers than 3 chinkdoms which came out over 3 years ago
LOL! what a flop

Seethe, Chang

Chink drones are as bad as niggers.

Attached: 1644701945205.png (741x548, 503.83K)

lmao fantasyfags fucking coping that their game is shit. age of sigmar will fucking lynch these cucks or drag them down to forgettable hell.

pretty normal Ca launch, itll be good in a few months lol.
although I am having fun with khorne/ogres so far

Is this like.. ironic trolling? What are these insane comments even on about.
If you guys just wanted to racebait china why didn't you start a filename or three kingdoms thread?

Bro im in my mid 20s and have spent over 15 years on Any Forums.
Shit rots your brain.

in 3 idiot

>Is this like.. ironic trolling?
Have you not visited Any Forums, or like, any board recently? Every single thread on the board has to be a disguise for some sort of political thing so two schizos can post their infographics and twitter screenshots.
Videogame discussion dies after 10 posts.

>47% yesterday
>58% today
>flopped

>chinks are seething because chink reasons
>poor niggers with 1060s can't run it on ultra with stable 144fps
>there are 100k+ people playing
>It flopped
Bruh

We have a resident foaming schizo that blames fantasy for history titles being left behind, despite it clearly being Rome's disastrous launch and Atilla flopping that pushed them away from it.

Sad to say it isn't.
This is what Any Forums has become.

The fuck was your point then if ME doesn't exist in it yet?

>make shit game
>people leave
>change genres to attract new fanbase
>make another shit game
>repeat cycle
CA is cancer

>Bruh
Neck yourself

Nothing historical about neither Troy or Three Kingdoms, they are both fantasy so good job to admitting that fantasyfags killed Total War. Not that you had to admit anything, it is pretty clear how TW started flopping with the first Warhammer.

Do you know what flop means user?

Look about right for TW and CA games at launch. GIve it a year of patches and for the chink asspain to leave and it'll be at a solid 70%