Cancel culture claims another victim

Cancel culture claims another victim

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-17_at_17-57-09_Star_Trek_Fridays_Child_The_Deadly_Years_.png (404x377, 219.53K)

sage
kys

Miyeon...

Attached: 1642858495606.webm (1480x1080, 2.64M)

I can't believe kotaku is so desperate for clicks they're now baiting Any Forums .. No wait, I certainly can.

Please crash this thread, Miyeanon.

>They hated her because she told them the truth

good tanukana has been a dumbfuck for a long time. someone post the vid of that gear player destroying her at evo in tekken because she is so fucking bad

she actually got cancelled for saying lgbt people are all mentally ill and that all poor people should die, which is far worse than calling short men subhuman, it's not even banter.

glad she's been removed from wherever she was

Attached: 1604783757407s.jpg (233x250, 6.83K)

Now show me the bugman underneath that layer of cake.

Imagine being shorter than 6'2". What a sad existence that must be.

If only I had that power.

Very scary, open at your own expense!

Attached: FK_A0-5XoAMoats.jpg (736x981, 105.39K)

i applaud this. if men get canceled for saying way tamer and completely inoffensive shit then women should get cancelled too. equal rights come with equal lefts and so on.
I would prefer if cancel culture didnt exist at all but since thats not an option i at least prefer it to be fair.

She’s basically saying all Japanese men don’t deserve human rights (which is true)

>jap cancel culture
Since when did they become west?

boring bait but have a (You) on the house.

I hope you realise she is still wearing make-up here.

>firing a woman for saying mean things about men
Now this is unexpected.

Since forever dumb nigger, Japanese cancel culture has been a thing for decades and it's far more harsh than west.

Women and lanklets are one and the same, MADE to pleasure BSC (Big Short Cock). Tall "men" and women are symbolised by the feminine, submissive moon. On the other hand Short Men are symbolised by the masculine, dominant Sun.

Why do koreans look like they went to Michael Jackson's school of putting on make up?

So hates faggots and short people? Sounds like a normal woman who is being oppressed by short people and fag hags

>attacks manlets
>on Manlets: the Country
kek

weak bait but yeah holy shit I couldn't believe she actually dropped the "all lgbt are mentally ill lmao", absolutely insane

bro, look up idols that had to humiliate themselves in public, Japan's cancel culture is hardcore