Brehs, I miss him

Brehs, I miss him.

Attached: Chaos_Minion.png (250x189, 57.38K)

Attached: bannerofcommand.png (74x74, 12.77K)

Old school league>new league

I had forgotten about banner

Such a cool item

>Banner 4 RoA + Manamune Sivir gone forever
>Like tears in the hour glass

Attached: GII1919191.jpg (590x523, 19.59K)

as much as i miss it imagine hoe broken it would be on all the nuleague champs

Attached: swordoftheoccult.png (169x156, 56.07K)

New phone who this

Attached: Chaos_Minion_Super_1_Render_old.png (716x652, 273.22K)

Can't be playing off meta now. That's a no-no.

Attached: file.png (250x250, 108.2K)

Seeing this picture immediately takes me back to somewhere between 2010 and 2012.

Why do they never do seasonal maps anymore? The winter map and halloween one were pure comfy

I only play arurf with ghost and ms runes and rush fon as second item to go as fast as possible
Only way to have fun in league

I like everything about new Poppy except her ult. I miss dueling under towers so much it's unreal

Attached: splash-art-battle-regalia-poppy.jpg (1215x717, 141.68K)

Why did they remove the other ult anyway?

Was it OP? I don't remember it being used in competitive at all

you could only be damaged and cc'd by one (1) champ on the enemy team of your choosing for up to 8 seconds, it was insanely op.

>Why did they remove the other ult anyway?
>Was it OP? I don't remember it being used in competitive at all
She was insanely broken,if you somehow survive her laining phase.
Poppy had immense mana issues back then and needed some items.
But if you survive the lane and have triforce, you simply raped everyone with %HP damage and her passive was also extremely strong.
Another thing is you simply would target a support with your ult, and you could run 1vs5 into the enemy team and rape everyone you want, since only the support would damage you.

> %HP Dmg on a small CD
> Passive that protects her from a deadly blow
> Ult made you unkillable when used on a support
She was a nightmare in the late game.

>ywn play season 4 again

Attached: 1620903285580.png (570x460, 56.79K)

Dude i was so addicted during that time. Playing old yorick top was a lot of fun :D

I actually was thinking about it but I really missed her old passive. If I remember right it really discouraged building HP and was hard countered by DoTs and shit, but I loved how simple it was yet effective.

fuck bros. the first friends i made in high school was because i saw them watching a league video and asked if they played. wrote down their igns and skype the rest is history...

Attached: 1645013933512.png (1512x1512, 2.09M)

League in 2013-2015 reached a popularity that was unimaginable. I have never seen anything like that before or since.

Everyone was playing it and talking about it. It was crazy.

>This plus warmogs on Mundo
It's sad how bad League became when s2 hit.

Going further, I'll make the daring statement that League of Legends was bigger than Pokémon games were during Pokemania, and it's exteme popularity lasted longer than that of any other videogaming fad.

onions moment