2019 + 3

>2019 + 3
>Still nothing to replace DMC5 as the comfy action game you can easily just boot up for a couple of missions while listening to audiobooks/podcasts

I don't want to buy a Switch just for Bayonetta 3.

Attached: 1602633273240.jpg (1311x1080, 222.31K)

>playing dmc5 with audiobooks in the back instead of focusing on the gameplay
For what purpose

You could emulate Bayo 3. That said, I have to echo what said. DMC5 has so much going on that why would you want to drown out the OST, voice lines, sound effects with some faggot talking about something entirely unrelated and probably mundane?

I have always just played DMC intutively, I don't bother planning out combos or labbing or stuff like that. I just do stuff that feels right in the moment. Also I've seen/heard all the songs, animations, voice lines, effects hundreds of times so I don't need to give them my full attention.

get a ps2 dude

Yeah, sure you have sperg.

>I don't want to buy a Switch just for Bayonetta 3.
Good news, friend. Bayo 3 is free.

Attached: 1627486571.png (1000x714, 279.53K)

+ 3
>>Still nothing to replace DMC5
Yeah and that's just not gonna happen sadly. Unless that specific team does DMC6 and I don't think its gonna happen. DMC5 is the last shining diamond in the ocean of shit that is modern gaming.

Attached: 1629012930802.png (376x438, 265.26K)

DMC4

That was before 5

What reason do I have to go on an anonymous mongolian shitposting forum and lie about having played a video game a lot? I'm not exactly bragging about my profit margins here.

Because DMC is so casual and designed for idiots you don't need to focus.

Attached: Balan Wonderworld.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

Im just glad it happened at all
i still occasionally boot up bloody palace or some random mission and play a few hours
Absolutely top tier gameplay, visuals, soundtrack, and infinity replayability

Attached: hopesandreams.jpg (191x260, 5.69K)

>I don't want to buy a Switch just for Bayonetta 3
Then buy one for Bayo 3, Astral Chain, and the No More Heroes games

Attached: 1630228778414.webm (768x432, 2.69M)

No More Heroes 1 and 2 are on PC and I heard 3 was terrible.

how are the pc ports for 1 and 2?

Is Assault Spy any good?

Not him but 1 worked in my machine, no idea about 2 though.

Attached: Eq5KU1SUYAE6IEI.jpg (1000x1000, 95.39K)

Is Itsuno really so crucial? Didn’t he create DMC2 as well? I mean he clearly learned from the fuck up but I really think capcom can make great dmc games as long as that Resident Evil budget is there.

My worry about Bayonetta 3 is that the big summons feels like they're doubling down on the big spectacle shit which might hurt replayability more.

3 is about on par with the others they all have some flaws that hold them back
Best combat in the series hands down if that's most important to you

>Is Itsuno really so crucial? Didn’t he create DMC2 as well?

He was brought on 4 months before release, the original director was fired and is still unknown. When he joined there was basically no game, just a bunch of assets. Its a miracle the game is even functional, people have played around a bit with the code for the game and tweaking just a single thing makes it crash completely.

Then do not buy it and keep playing DMC, as simple as that. Not everyone is able to enjoy videogames as a whole instead of being a fanboy.

FFXV is a shitty game too, what's your point?

>Is Itsuno really so crucial?
Yeah you need him and that big budget. We have proof of this. DMC4 is shit and Itsuno made it but it was rushed and under funded.