Game is shit because MC is ugly

>game is shit because MC is ugly
Are you serious? Just pretend she's a man.
A game which has good game play, a decent story, great world building, beautiful graphics should be at least 9/10

Attached: hfwposter (1).jpg (750x500, 172.81K)

lol

the game is shit because of its shitty story, forgettable characters and mediocre combat

the ugly characters are a symptom
not the main issue
its how you know you're sick

lol

Attached: 1644854518291.jpg (2183x909, 426.83K)

I've skipped the first game because of that already.

how do you know it's shit without playing it?

>how do you know shit tastes bad without eating it?

>good game play, a decent story, great world building, beautiful graphics should be at least 9/10
I've already played the Witcher 3 and have no interest in playing it again, it honestly wasn't that good.

It's pozzed assasins creed 1 with mecha dinosaurs... Thats the main problem

This. If you don't value beauty above all else in your work you are barely a human in my eyes.

Has anyone here actually eaten shit

don't you know where we are?

You are a fool but that’s to be expected here. If everyone is special no one is, you need degrees from good to bad to make things stand out. Also average is what more than half and up with so temper your expectations you are not landing a 9 with your narrow world view.

Attached: 098A07C4-FE48-4166-8C36-3D024B282891.jpg (1125x1435, 961.13K)

If the women aren't hot I will not buy
These are my terms
Non negotiable

I've played the first one, and nothing has indicated the core experience has changed.

oh look Snoy finally got a playable exclusive that isn't a non-interactive movie! It's an actual game to justify your boondoggle PS5. Now you can actually pick up your controller and push buttons instead of jerking off to cutscenes all day. Move your hand from your dick to your controller. The evolution of the Snoy. Can't wait to play the enhanced version with DLSS, fps through the roof, and modded hot Alloy

Attached: 1642939092711.jpg (2560x1440, 3.5M)

snoyfans eat shit everyday and want more

no, people need to call out leftwing doulbe standard and bigotry or games and whole society in general will never be good again.
sony already barley makes games with white male leads anymore (only with ugly woman) but the few white men that make into their games are all treaded in a sexist due to feminism

Attached: spiderman.jpg (143x353, 7.23K)

they eat whatevers on their plate and lie to themselves that they're enjoying it. the life of the consolefag.