This game will be incredibly successful

This game will be incredibly successful.
This game will be beloved by Any Forums in a few months.
This game will be beloved by the gaming community at large.
Soulslikes made by FromSoftware will all be open world garbage from now on.

And there's absolutely nothing we can do to stop it. Take the blackpill.

Attached: 432.png (970x546, 1.06M)

Yeah, I know. Just another series corrupted by the open world meme. Far from the first, and unfortunately, far from the last.

Any Forums will shitpost it to death because most people here barely play videogames

it IS going to be fucking great though, I can't wait

Indie games are the only ones that are free from the open world menace because they don't have the budgets to fall for that meme.

>Open world garbage
>Great
Pick one and only one.

I'll pirate it and get bored of it within a few hours just like every modern open world game ever

>Sekiro 2 never ever unless it's open world shit

Attached: the kind of tired that sleep won't fix.png (359x379, 188.03K)

The only thing that matters is (if) it will be a good game, any other metrics are left to cock gobbler drama lover discord HRT addicted

Attached: expo.png (1275x950, 122.29K)

People who shitting on open world games are exemplary retards.
>soulless AAA devs making bad games in a genre
>THIS GENRE IS LE BAD GUYS
It's not a genre issue. It's just you played bad games.

Agreed. It's open world garbage, though, which automatically means it's not a good game.

>My open world game is the GOOD open world game
Yeah, yeah, now bring up the "Ubisoft" cope. Every fucking time with you retards.

Morrowind was shit. New Vegas was shit. Elex was shit. The Witcher 3 was shit. Breath of the Wild was shit. Your beloved open world game that you think you're special for liking was shit. And this is shit too.

Open world is literally Padding: The genre.

you have unfathomably retarded taste, please go kill yourself

Minecraft is kino and OPEN WORLD. How do you cope with that?

I'm no fan of open worlds either
Still gonna enjoy this one, at worst you'll just run past all the copypasted enemy encounters

You have great taste, please continue living.

It is a genre issue if everyone who uses the genre makes it shit because that's what appeals to normalfags
I genuinely believe the only company capable of still producing good open worlds is Piranha Bytes

Love how -pill posters are mentally deficient niggers that you can disregard 100% of the time.

Just as the open world meme was kind of tapering off in the western circles, the Japs got to it thanks to BOTW. Expect nothing but more open world memery from them for the next decade.

>Only a decade
If we're fucking lucky

Attached: Elden tortanic.png (465x344, 268.79K)

>New Vegas & Witcher 3 was shit
>Both games which used open world to its advantage
>I'm being contrarian to fit le narrative!!

>shitposting already
you didn't have to prove me right immediately, user, but thanks for illustrating

most open world games are inherently shit because they're filled with cookie cutter content that gets old incredibly quickly or doesn't have content at all outside of the story (in which case a more linear game would be better paced and ultimately more enjoyable

It's a procedurally generated random game. Not really the same thing, mate.

Souls games were already pretty open, ER just opens the world up more and provides more secondary stuff for the player to find.

>most
All. But agreed with the rest of your post.

>the open world meme was kind of tapering off in the western circles
In what universe

Blackpil? I don't give a shit about you, I will play it and I will most likely love it.

>Souls games were already pretty open
No. Only if you mean in the sense of being decently non linear, which is not what this thread is talking about, obviously. But nice attempt at deflection.
>ER just makes it open world garbage
Yeah, we know, that's why it's shit.

It's not a genre issue. It's just all big games these days are narrative driven which is conflicting to a open world concept as you can't really have freedom and own adventure when you have to follow a fucking story and all game content designed only around that.

Shit like Mirror's Edge 2 or The Witcher 3, games in series that go the open world route, haven't really been a thing in western games lately. It's now a Jap phenomenon.

Based high iq post

A narrative driven open world would be fucking fine if they didn't also have to make it about 10x as big as it needs to be, with copypasted "content" everywhere

Would love to know which indie developers are making great open world games I should go check out, dumbass. Fromsoftware is an AAA developer now, by the way. You're as delusional as the CDPR faggots were.

BASED

You mean like Mafia 2?

>Mafia 2 is now considered good
Come the fuck on zoomer, you can even play the Mafia 1 remake if the original is too old for you to play

>open world garbage trend wont die out and retards will force it on other games
Good god

>Bandit Camp #43250
Wow, such advantages!!!
Quantity =/= Quality

It'd be nice, wouldn't it? If this game flopped hard and Fromsoftware never made open world garbage ever again.
But it's not happening. Please wake up to reality.

I'm mentioning Mafia 2 because its world has been heavily criticized for having no side activities

i thought i was the one without a social life

Attached: 1636975561279.png (589x600, 250.27K)

The cancer never stops spreading.