>it actually happened
I thought Telltale Games were dead?

Attached: file.jpg (2000x2000, 705.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7aujY-a7PYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Among us

Attached: amugus.gif (498x498, 355.09K)

Some other company bought what was left of them, picked up the scraps that didn't suck and they're now trying to be Telltale 2. Hopefully with less terrible management.

It's gonna be woke anyways

Can't wait to watch it on YouTube

>they put 2 females inside it

Attached: 1630684576789.jpg (680x680, 40.01K)

among us 2

Hopefully people won't figure out the plot again immediately just from the first episode.
What makes you think that?

Hopefully it wont be, but yeah its probably going to be

It's alright, Snow becomes a tradwife in the comics.

They bankrupt the company only not to pay debts

I dunno about long hair Snow White...

I loved that minecraft game

Holy shit, Among Us 2!

>Hopefully with less terrible management.
It's both funny and sad what a catastrophic example of this Telltale was. They went to shit the moment they had a taste of real money with TWD because not a single property they most likely spent a lot of money to get recouped the costs.

Attached: ZqRGKJa.png (1651x699, 40.47K)

How come Bigby has one red eye now?

Attached: 1957ba4bdd61bfad693e6c34ed0d785b.png (440x220, 137.28K)

>second batman game
>genuinely great and probably the best send-off studio could have asked for
>barely a blip

he doesn't, it's just supposed to show his ebil half

As long as theyre hot, you faggot

I'm surprised minecraft: story mode didn't sell that much

Is that official art ? I like that hes still smoking, nowdays its so rare to see it in games and movies but it fits his badass depressing character.

he's a witch now

Because it would be like trying to sell an RTS of Call of Duty to already established audience. They had no interest in it.

he's actually smoking to suppress his wolf sense of smell, dude can smell if a bitch is in heat from a mile away and gets nausea from all the cologne people wear in the city

Nigga can you not read subtle nuance?
>one side is in the light of the moon, showcasing his "human" side or whatever
>other half is in the darkness of the night and his eyes are glowing to showcase his "evil" side and because he's a literal fucking WOLF that can see at night better than normal people can
Have you never seen animals likes cats or dogs or whatnot with their eyes glowing at night?

Id like to smell all that young pussy around, just imagine

holy fuck that's bad

>Walking Dead 400 Days
>these guys are going to be part of season 2
>the characters barely show up
That was some bullshit. The 1st one sold well cause it was at the peak of zombie craze. I'm surprised the GoT game didn't sell better.

It's not the same company.
It's LCG Entertainment, Inc. They just filed for DBA as Telltale gamed after they acquired the rights. They basically contain no former Telltale employees.
AdHoc Studio meanwhile was created by former Telltale employees and are the ones developing Wolf Among Us 2. "Telltale" (LCG Entertainment) are just publishing the game

It's probably a better situation for all since the original Telltale were fucking awful with finances.

I now feel bad for pirating Wolf Among Us. Thanks.

Attached: 1616822956910.jpg (400x400, 20K)

The asian looks kinda ugly, but the bitch in the trailer who I assume is Dorothy looks good
youtube.com/watch?v=7aujY-a7PYE

I didn't play any TellTale game besides The Wolf Among Us. What game of there's did they start to get woke?

>got sold more than batman and gotg
>the worse telltale game somehow was a success

Attached: 1603719882734.gif (260x260, 1.36M)

GOT was medieval capeshit and capeshitters lack the hand-eye coordination needed to launch a video game so that's no surprise

AMONGUS 2: THE WOLF!!!!!
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: SUSUSUS POG POG SUSUSUSUSUSUS.png (755x755, 430.33K)

LMAOOOOOOOO BRUHHH IT HAS AMONG US IN THE NAME OMGGG KEK!!! KEK!!!!!!!! IM DYINGGG BRO FR NGL

Epic Games Store exclusive

Attached: Tim.jpg (1024x632, 142.77K)

I think GoT got (heh) shit marketing. I remember finding out that it existed way after the release.

Tales of borderlands is very good on par with among us Id say, you should try that. I wouldnt call any of their old games woke, maybe walking dead michonne if youre really reaching for it.

Hopefully the terrible people went to Skukape games and the good ones left to the new Telltale Games.
It's already starting to look like the people who killed Telltale Games left to Skunkape. These people shit out a remaster of Sam and Max where they remove jokes and change actors for being white.

I only played TWD S1 and Wolf Among us, so wouldnt know if they ever turned woke unless you count a black main character and sympathizing with prostitutes as woke.

They released it during near peak GoT popularity.
Walking Dead was literally during the peak peak of that show though, and it was an original story, and it was emotionally gripping.

Nah, GoT was just a really mediocre game with nothing special to it. Not to mention involving existing canonical characters took the wind out of its sails because you knew they had the immunity so "who's gonna die next?" meant the new characters were on the chopping block.

Attached: wp3701222.jpg (1920x1080, 252.6K)

It was also that they were burning the candle from both ends, burning out their crew and having to pay a shitload more to churn games out. In doing so they shot themselves in the foot because they shat out the games way faster than people cared to consume them and it guaranteed the sales would tank. Not to mention giving people fatigue on their formula and making the holes more glaring. Just look at how many more copies their shitty pre-TWD games sold than their final games, even considering how they were much less known at the time.

Telltale were paying more money to release more games that lost them money. They were basically paying to lose money, because they were so high on their runaway, lightning-in-a-bottle success with TWD.

TWD 1 was one of those rare games where black people are actually portrayed as human beings not just a check-mark for woke points. One of the most sympathetic characters Ive played t b h