Tarnished!!! Are you well prepared for your adventure? Have you decided on your equipment yeg...

Tarnished!!! Are you well prepared for your adventure? Have you decided on your equipment yeg? Have you prepared suplies? In just a week we embark into the unknown

Elden ring thread for everyone excited about the game

Attached: IMG_20211123_193603.jpg (1270x2048, 1.86M)

what's unknown about it? everyone already played the beta test

Mandatory question, What build have you planned for your first playthrough?

I sure know im going full vit, full endurance, full strenght. I want to either be a unbreakable tank or unstopable berserker. Anyway, both my enemies and ground will tremble under my sheer raw STRENGHT

Meh, the casualization and dumbing down completely ruined it for me, I am more hyped for Armored Core 6 and the two games Team Ninja is making. I'll still pirate Elden Fart though.

Attached: Elden Fart.png (1524x1293, 702.5K)

Gun Build

Attached: 530570.jpg (1101x609, 147.88K)

Do yoir thing man, nobodys forcing you to play it, Happy to hear you are excited about something, i truly hope your dreams will be fulfilled. I personally am happy elden ring wil be more accesible, il get all my friends play it haha.

I didn't, I wouldn't degrade myself by playing on a console

This dude going bloodtinge build look at him. A gun would definetely be interesting to see hah fighting fantasy creatures with a boomstick like that would be so fun

Oh going in fully blind? Now that will be am experience! I am too weak to contain myself to i saw a thing or two from leaks haha, but I am going strong!! The cnt was great and my 6 hours i managed to spend in it were magical to me

yeah, I'm not actually a PC masterrace shitlord , I just couldn't be bothered to dig out my ps4, and I'm honestly glad I didn't becuase this will be the first fromsoft game I'm going in completely blind

Holy ESLen Ring.

get fucked cunt

Oh then i bet u will have tons and tons of "What the fuck" and "Woah the fuck i that?" and "What the fuck is this" moments haha, just a week away!!

Indeed it is my second language, am i making weird mistakes? Hopefully not a big of a problem? Just wanted to make a safe haven thread for the faaaans and together get excited

I heard they nerfed Margit is that true

English is a cancer propaganda language anyway.

I was thinking vagabond into a paladin of sorts with some faith. But now that the strength/endurance change I’m not sure. Maybe an astronomer because I’ve never made a mage in a souls game before.

Bringing that mysteries stick thingy because my autism can’t deal with missing a unique item without it

Attached: 90ED902C-81C2-41A4-AA28-ABDBC75F04FF.png (800x800, 1.22M)

>Margit got nerfed
>There's only like six or seven spirit summons
>Equip load no longer scales with strength, it's back to endurance now
>Performance and graphics noticeably worse than the CNT

This game is legit shaping up to be a disappointment.

Noy really sure, it is possible because man, i played the cnt, but i was low on time when it was working so i didnt got much time for exploring or leveling, so i spedrun and fought Margit with preety much base wolf character. Motherfucker was HARD i managed to be at him after like hour of trying. Margit is the Gascoigne of this game haha he really put you to the test. Maybe a small nerf would be aprioproate, but i assure you his moveset is enough to toy with all the players.

Nice reddit pic

Oh fun ideas, being a paladin knight with some awesome supportive miracles allways feels so good, and the miracles i saw so far rly try to seduce me into leveling faith haha. Magic build also sounds good, and there always has to be that first time, right? Have fun on your journey!

I dont know where from it is, I just one day found it and loved it since, i love the vibe of that sort of legacy, each past main guys influences and teachings poured into the Tarnished, preparing him for the troubles waiting ahead of him, I bet he can feel their hands on his back pushing him forward