Why does this game cause an uncontrollable amount of seethe on Any Forums?

Why does this game cause an uncontrollable amount of seethe on Any Forums?

Attached: 91MEVIjA-UL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1372, 323.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/dink1l.zip
pastebin.com/3095VU22
github.com/Admentus64/Patcher64Plus-Tool
github.com/Rosalie241/BetterMajorasMaskInstaller
github.com/isghj5/mm-rando/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Majora's Mask Installer and Roms:
files.catbox.moe/dink1l.zip

Pastebin with all relevant information:
pastebin.com/3095VU22

Patcher64+:
github.com/Admentus64/Patcher64Plus-Tool

BetterMajorasMaskInstaller Repository:
github.com/Rosalie241/BetterMajorasMaskInstaller

If you're considering playing Majora's Mask, play either this version or the original N64 release. Avoid the 3DS version or any of the rereleases.

Attached: 1645166261223.png (1281x3788, 2.04M)

the star wars thumbnail youtube video, i 100% guarantee it
my friend bought me this, i played through it in a week, it was fun, i replay it every now and again
i used to emulate the N64 game, so,

Why would you want to play an adventure game like MM on a 3DS anyways?

Because it's too different from the original.

It's a casualized remake

Discovering that dancing ghost guy at night is a feeling nothing will ever be able to recreate
Just like finding out about the alien rape at the farm

QoL improvements also came with an amount of de-SOULing that wasn’t worth it.

oot fanboys

Because
>remakes are ... LE BAD!!!

some bs about swimming never mind the rest of the improvements more than make up for not going super fast all the time

People blinded by nostalgia misconstruing their dislike of the game in general for dislike of the remake-specific characteristics.

The reality is this game is a clunky mess that could have used another year in the game-polishing machine.

Because it outs the deluded nutendo fans that think everything Nintendo shits out is liquid gold. The ones who think shutting dow nthe eshop is a great idea, or that i's okay to inflate their prices for years old games.

I heard playing the 3DS version on Citra with the Project Restoration mod is the way to go

Whoever told you that is retarded, the 3ds version is only worth playing on handhelds.

>gives already good boss fights obligatory weak points that weren't needed
That was enough for me to give up on the demo. Also I found it lazy that they just reused Young Link's model from the OoT remake and didn't bother to age him up a little. I'm aware not much time passed between games, but it was a nice nod to the idea of Link not being the same kid he was at the start of OoT, that he had indeed grown from his experiences.

Attached: 1415246530559.jpg (516x542, 51.3K)

Why'd I say demo? I own the game.

as IF finding their weak points is part of the difficulty in any version of the game
KEK

But I like having HD textures and the ability to control the camera

This. Nintendo had to double down on the casual audience after the Wii, so they can't remake their old games without making them easier for children.

>Whoever told you that is retarded
you can at least elaborate as to why

I'm confused are you agreeing with me or trying to make a counter argument? If the latter then that doesn't make sense since I never said anything about the boss fights being difficult, just that making obvious weak points was unnecessary.

>The art direction is worse as well
Absolute cope. I can barely think of another remake where the new art is so much more fitting than the old.

Attached: 5CCqLcN.png (1593x965, 1.62M)

sup, I never played a 3D zelda game in my life, just strolling by this thread to compliment this soulful forest

Attached: 1285284381458.gif (141x141, 480.51K)

You really don't want to see what the same scene looked like in the original game then.

It's fine
At this point I don't know what the Restoration mod could be missing

I have the original and the 3ds version. Both are fine.
I don't understand the changes made, but they don't bother me.
Autists gonna autists though.

the weak spots aren't an issue at all

Actually download the Majora's Mask Randomizer. A lot more QoL improvements.
For me, it's the enemy randomizer. (Not for new players.)
github.com/isghj5/mm-rando/releases

>Zora Swimming fuck up.
>Deku Scrub water skipping fuck up.
>The Four Bosses fuck up.
>Song of Time not saving fuck up.
I’m sure there are more, but those are the things that I remember that pissed me off the most.

Attached: F1A59F52-5C4F-4A79-AB58-8EF84E6252CE.jpg (630x802, 305.09K)