The materials required to upgrade your weapon can be crafted using parts found, at a luck of a draw...

>the materials required to upgrade your weapon can be crafted using parts found, at a luck of a draw, from uncommon enemies, and they only respawn every 24 hours, or these materials are given as rewards for doing challenges every other day, and unless you use a consumable that are rare quests rewards or drops, the challenges can't be played infinitely, and these crafting materials as rewards are random drops as well
>even if you have your own forge, you somehow have to pay to use it

Attached: file.png (463x592, 423.38K)

>complaining about pay to win gachashit from chinks
lol

>OP realizes he was duped into playing gachashit

That's nothing compared to artifacts

Forges require fuel and maintenance.

"It is a catalyst of sorts, in that it is a medium for physical transformation. That is why so many things can only be accomplished through the use of Mora"

>go into player's world
>get materials and drops
wow that was sooo sooo hard OP

>play fun video game
>always have more things to do in the video game
>never feel bored
If I cannot finish the goal today, I'll have something to do tomorrow.

Attached: 20220214224241.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

>being timegated is "more things to do"

Congratulations user, you finally understood that you are playing a shitty "game"

>op doesn't know about Mora
Pretty sure they explain why you use it for everything in the main plot.

In statistical terms the longer you play a f2p game the more likely you are to whale so they artificialy extend the playtime by giving you menial tasks

its an analogy for chinese social credit

yeah that makes sense, I'm just surprised that this gachashit which supposedly is closest to being a proper video game is still using design decisions I saw popular in 2016 and are mostly retired by now

Life is timegated. You only have 24 hours in a day and you have to spend some of those hours sleeping, and eating, and laboring in one fashion or another. If Genshin has more to do than I can do in a day, and I still enjoy doing it after a year of playing, why would I complain?

Attached: 20220214223821.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

>Life is timegated
This might be a record for how quickly someone invalidates their own retarded post

>laboring
>not being a neet chad
Being a wagie is truly worse than death

>OP provides detailed explanation of how poorly designed the drop system is
>"Uhm, it's FUN"
there are people on this board right now who are being paid to advertise and I'm thinking you're one of them

>player requests to join your world
>ignore it
every time lmao but for real tho they need to improve co-op

This and artifacts re the cancer of Genshin.

>they need to improve
Sorry user, but this si mihoyo we are talking about, once they put something out it might take them years to revisit it, do not expect co-op to be adressed, the same goes for things like teapot, reputation and fishing

There hasn't been a character worth rolling for since Kazuha/Ayaka/Sayu

Attached: dbb.png (598x956, 167.14K)

Grinding in general is the shittiest part of Genshin

If you invalidate a retarded post doesn't that mean that it validates it as positive? What with the double negative?

Nothing in the OP explains how it's poorly designed. It's specifically designed to make you keep coming back and based on the player count it is working. How is that poorly designed?

Attached: 20220217225744.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Kokomi if you like consistent freeze memes
Itto if you want an attack mode Noelle
Shenhe if you love your Ayaka that much
Yae if you like fun over damage

None of those are fun though

Attached: 1610467868426.png (600x800, 38.59K)

>Itto if you want an attack mode Noelle
What about normal attack-mode Noelle?

Attached: N O E L L E.png (1920x1080, 3.12M)

>and based on the player count it is working
Ah yes, because years of people playing WoW and hailing it as "the king of mmo" were a proof of the games quality. Popular does not mean good, get it into your thick skull you yellow ape