Fallout: The Frontier

Why was it universally panned? Gimme the rundown on the drama over this game. Is it as bad as everyone says?

Attached: the-frontier-hero.jpg (1200x675, 205.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/fallout-the-frontier.-7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when your project lead doesn't even like the game you're modding, you're in for a bad time

The lead dev/coder was a gay aussie jew.

they ripped story elements from phantom pain and literally lifted a scene from the wolfenstein the new order word for fucking word. legion and brotherhood arent as bad as ncr, for some reason ncr campaign is the worst thing ever made by man

and I'm like 70% sure the new lead is part of the 41% club

The lead didn't know how to say no.

>completely uninspired
>Rips off most of it's plot from Call of Duty, Spec ops the Line and Dead Space.
>Feels more like hollow shooter than a Fallout game. Somehow worse than Bethesda.
>Not allowed to side with the Enclave because "Le Fascism"
>Horrifically perverted writing. Huge amount of talk about sweaty feet. Characters will just want to have sex with you for banal tasks.
>Actual underage enslavement. Somehow you are still not allowed to be Enclave, but you can have a underage sex slave and that's ok.
>Uncompromising writer refused to change anything. This writer couldn't write for shit.

Despite the impressive modding ability of being able to get driving in FO:NVs engine, this project was fucking doomed.

I like how literally everyone on the project tried to throw Zu under the bus to save their own skins when all he did was the UI. Not that it excuses Zu in the slightest I just find it funny how everyone else on the project probably had their own fare share of skeletons they wanted no one to find out about.

I think most of the creepy underaged/rape stuff was written by the guy who made the Crusaders

I like the crusaders because theres that part where they literally shoot at a nuke. Legion was the only good campaign and even then that isn't saying much.

Attached: 3463467733344455571.jpg (1920x1080, 324.08K)

You know a project is bad when the pedophile furry made a less shitty job than the writers and designers

The Sneedclave won

yes the BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL offshoot fires a nuke

>brotherhood of steel* but religious
>barely do anything with the 'religious' part of it

It got hyped and then failed to deliver. Fetishes aside Fallout at its core is an RPG with great stories, which 3 and NV upgraded it to RPG with shooter element while 4 and Frontier tries to make it FPS with RPG. FO4 at least has witty character and settlement building, looting and crafting to support its barebone story, Frontier's vehicle mechanic and nuclear winter aesthetic can't fix the writing, the fetishes and most importantly the cinematics.

Can you even get that mod any more or was it killed?

>most importantly the cinematics.
Oh man does it have quick time events?

archive.org/details/fallout-the-frontier.-7z

Reminder Frontier would die unnoticed and go the way of now forgotten New California if discord trannies didn't raid this place and piss off the sneedclave. They brought the drama on themselves.

John Henry Sneeden.

It wasn't. Alt-right incels were frustrated by the LGBTQA+ representation in the mod and that they couldn't act out their power fantasies by siding with the Enclave. Generally the mod was well-received and was a major leap forward in the Fallout modding community.

Cheers user wanted to give this a try for awhile.

Attached: 1633590318733.gif (498x280, 1.02M)

>589217610
Shit bait, not even worthy of a (you)