Why do women universally hate this character?

Why do women universally hate this character?

Attached: DFFNT_Zenos_yae_Galvus_Costume_01-A.png (1069x1085, 1021.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeEmoIO-Iok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't Zenos the quintessential
>I can fix him :)
fujobait, though?

women love him bro
anyone else getting banned constantly on vg? at least this time it wasn't all boards

anyway do you guys think zenos will come back in the future? if so, how and when? i think it will be in 7.x

i love him but i hope not. got a feeling it's all downhill from here.

those japs seem to love fan service so im sure it'll happen sooner or later.
i hope the overarching plot becomes a low stakes adventure though.

No, watching female streamers for example you can see the vast majority fucking hate him immensly. Like a tiny handful like him but only because he's hot. The ones the hate him can never put it into words what it is they dislike about him. It boils down to:

>Zenos is so just UGG

got any clips of this? i don't know many women but all the ones I've talked to about ffxiv are in love with pretty much every male character

women don't understand the platonic ideal of meeting someone like yourself who's better than you in every way, and instead of hating them, wanting them to accept you for who you are

Attached: 1642119474994.jpg (249x202, 8.78K)

I can explain why. 1: They don't like how he 'hijacks' your body. For some reason they consider this to be basically like rape for some reason. And 2: They do not understand his motivations whatsoever. Because they are women.

Attached: 3453636772.png (602x330, 45.54K)

Zenos never once perceives you as a woman. He uses epithets like hero, savior, and 100% most importantly "adventurer". He can't violate a female WoL because he never sees her as a woman, so there is no intentional violation at least in that regard.

You have the odd implication in your post that a woman will think rationally.

Final fight with him was legit fun and I wish for more fights like it, he was right all I really wanted were fun opponents to clash against and literally will travel across time and space to fulfill my desire.

Wouldn't possessing someone's body count as "touching" their entire body 100% of the time?

It's bad enough when they slightly get bumped into.

yeah it was kinda corny writing wise but the fight was such a fun meta moment. that I can't deny.

Having seen TTGL, I'd say the final segments felt kind of derivative but that certainly wasn't lessening my enjoyment of it to any noticeable degree. Zenos showing up was kino as hell and anyone who thought he shouldn't be there is retarded. They needed to get rid of him somehow, and he serves as an excellent meta element since he was always speaking to you as a player more than to the WoL.

see Even if the main writer for EW was a woman, 99% of them literally cannot understand men. I don't even think the WoL/Zenos dynamic is rational. It's an entirely masculine emotional connection. It seems toxic on it's face only because neither character are capable of that with one another. Zenos is 100% right, the WoL wants to fight him, he has chances to bury the hatchet, or kill him multiple times, but both chose actively to prolong their conflict for selfish ends. It's honestly fucking perfect.

post moments in games women will literally never be able to understand

Attached: 34563467712.jpg (1280x720, 273.68K)

This. The dude is blatantly asexual. There's a short story for Yotsuyu on the Lodestone where she tries to seduce him and he's not even remotely interested in her.

Attached: sam fight.jpg (1659x935, 212.05K)

I hope he doesn't come back. He was based and gave us plenty of kino moments, but his story is over and pulling dead characters out of the grave is blizzard-tier writing. I did not forgive them for doing it the first time until the endwalker, bringing him again would make all that lose its impact

Attached: 1644233055877.png (565x656, 928.25K)

I've seen so many streamers, mostly female, get annoyed at the final fight with Zenos. They think the fist fight part is "dumb". It completely falls flat for them despite how obviously over-the-top anime it was trying to be. Like it was blatantly ridiculous, that was the point. But they don't get it, they're just like "why are we fist fighting right now? this is dumb"

>Nobody's posted it yet

youtube.com/watch?v=KeEmoIO-Iok

Women that even slightly hate men hate him although theyll lie about the reason constantly, that is all

They hate what they cannot understand

Attached: Clash of Kings.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Jesus fuck, when did you start your transition? I beat the twink in OP because he was in my way, I don't need some gay fanfiction to justify my actions.

Kino

I feel like his final moments of possible regret or unfulfillment in the Dynamis Zone are a setup for him coming back later. But I really hope he doesn't. More so I hope his final emotions spurr some other kind of event down the line. His death was almost narratively perfect, and the implication that his final gesture as your one true and honest fight-pal was to send you back to the people you fought for, is indicative of him coming to terms with both of your differing desires.

Attached: 1639804933936.png (680x675, 577.14K)

i agree but the fact that he didn't die on screen doesn't bode well imo

Nobody did. That's why it works so god damned well. At every level the final fight with Zenos is great.

Female...?