Thread Cuck Will Be Punished Edition

Thread Cuck Will Be Punished Edition

Now: Anodyne
Next: Discworld
Later on: Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow and the Flame

Stream: twitch.tv/esamarathon (embed)
Schedule: esamarathon.com/schedule

Previous:

Attached: Chenso_Club.png (810x1080, 254.48K)

Bro? Your subject?

Hello.

>Plum trying to get your cum

Attached: 1644949086420.gif (56x56, 2.04K)

migrated to post plum's feet

Attached: plum feet 2.png (1170x1510, 1.14M)

rip me

Yah blew it.

Attached: 1557194427218.png (800x820, 206.17K)

What would sex with Plum be like?

Who gives a fuck about language incentives?
>German has $500
Oh I see.

She'd ride you while signing autographs.

On the bright side, whenever the anons fuck up making the thread, the link to the Twitch page and schedule makes searching for it in the catalog still catch "ESA".

I appreciate the runner's effort, but the announcer reading single donation is the highlight of this run so far.

She'd be on her phone the whole time. It would be a really unenjoyable experience, and that's why Plum is the worst.

It's the endgame where it really stands out. The usual game is like a Link's Awakening mix of Yume Nikki. After you "beat" the game, you get this tool that lets you remove walls, items, chests, modify shit, similar to an RPG Maker or editor, and the game goes off the rails.
It's definitely an interesting take on the genre. As I said, though, the sequel seems to lose that in favor of.. I'm not even sure. Nothing good.

That's only if you leave her conscious, user. You should know by now that Sex with Plum is a single-player game.

dude, it's a indie pixel game that's like A Link to the Past but with like surreal imagery, and there's like creepy stuff, whoa....................................................................

>She'd be on her phone the whole time. It would be a really unenjoyable experience
Your first mistake was assuming that I wouldn't get off on her ignoring me.

she'd extract your semen and impregnate herself magically

You know what? I respect it. Godspeed, user.

This would have been fine if it was like 15 minutes long as a joke.

Attached: 1633448816153.gif (400x300, 1.99M)

>firebreathing lions

Attached: 1535614608358.png (1916x875, 246.56K)

why do you not make it in medieval times when witches were actually people

Honestly, I should mention that I put the game on hold after defeating the final boss and receiving the power to do all that bullshit. Maybe I would have a better opinion if I ever get back to that after seeing where and how far it goes with that mechanic, but as of right now, I just see it as a really boring Zelda-inspired game.

Sisters close your eyes!

wtf i just found out the name of plum's game

powerful.................................................................

>they/them
>no flag
whats this guys problem

>feeling bad about killing someone who tried to kill you

extremely beta

woah... am I like... the bad guy...?

Because witches designed nowadays are cute and bratty/quirky.
And that's a good thing. I fucking love cute witches.

Attached: Kukuri.png (1200x1521, 1.26M)

When are Vitamin Quest 1 and 2 getting speedran?
That said good morning friends. Granted I've been watching the Anoydyne run since the start and I think it's been honestly kind of comfy.

Attached: Mikami loli blush grin.png (442x324, 118.03K)

It's not that it adds a bunch to the game itself; It's more of a "100%" kind of thing, but it's really fucking cool how they incorporate backtracking and just straight up removing a wall and entering a glitched area and needing to solve a hard puzzle around the glitches/tool to collect the cards/items.
Unfortunately, we won't see that in this run since it's Any%, but it's definitely a unique Zelda clone. I got major Yume Nikki vibes from how the worlds interconnect with each other. I'm sure that was intentional.

Attached: 42-Lufia_II_-_Rise_of_the_Sinistrals.162[1].png (512x448, 22.67K)