What brought you to Danganronpa?

What brought you to Danganronpa?

Attached: 1645177464759.jpg (1079x986, 370.93K)

Came for Aoi, stayed for Nagito.

I want to stick my dick in this crazy bitch.
Still haven't played the game though.

Attached: __enoshima_junko_danganronpa_drawn_by_barry_nah__d71e8e10e486fee5ddf33549b569d7b5.jpg (1623x1217, 444.43K)

This but I came for Nagito and stayed for Nagito

I came for Monokuma because he looked fucking ridiculous.

Attached: 117974294792749.png (267x374, 109.37K)

When I first started talking to my gf we would troll on Minecraft roleplay servers, most of them were Danganronpa oriented.

*skip a few months*
Halloween rolls around, I dress up as Junko, she dresses up as Monokuma *keep in mind I have no knowledge of the series besides the killing game concept.*

Whenever I opened the door for trick or treaters they'd always scream
>Junko!
yet they never recognized Monokuma. This confused the fuck out of me since I thought the bear was the mascot, played through the games a few weeks later to see why so many kids knew who I was

idk i just woke up in a school and couldn't remember anything

Any Forums told me to play it so I did and it took them four games to create my husbando

Attached: 0.png (540x540, 256.8K)

ps, i despise danganronpa now, i can only get into games if they're visual novels now

Heard it was similar to Ace Attorney so I tried the first one on PSP, back when it only had a fan translation.

Only played the rest of the series much later when it got a PC port. And I did the mistake of actually watching DR3 anime

I was tricked into thinking it was a game where people lived or died based on how you acted in the free time, realized I had basically been lied to.
Still liked it though, just made me interested in the LNs and fanfiction post-game.

These two (mostly Nagito)

Attached: 61556571_p0.jpg (2480x1748, 2.49M)

there are "people" on this site right now, secondary filth, who claim to like this series but have not watched 3 and read zero. christ, many of them haven't even played another episode. disgusting poseurs.

Just finished DR2 and I still trying to wrap my head around Nagito's set up on chapter 5, just how much of a madman do you have to be to do what he did.

I read Zero, it was dogshit. If was alright.

For ~mystery~.
Also hate Junko. One of the worst and overrated villains in video games.

I watched 3.
I read Zero and If.
I even read the first volumes of both Togami and Kirigiri.
They all suck ass Kirigiri was alright actually, stopped early because it still hasn't been finished from what I've seen

>but have not watched 3
Good for them. The memes were funny but I don't know what they were thinking.

Attached: uc176apavtox.jpg (990x774, 138.27K)

I marathoned the series just recently when Decadence came out including 3. I didn't mind it but I did feel like it was probably seen as a trainwreck by fans as it aired. I'm sure everything coming down to mind control was a main point of contention, what else was there?

I came for nagito and came for nagito

based
crazy and ever so slightly feminine is my favourite flavor of a boy

Based based

the music is fire

Attached: FB83D8C6-7CC4-47A7-BAEB-8969979AA20B.jpg (356x356, 26.82K)

>up for preorder
You know what you need to do.

Attached: FIGURE-135903_01.jpg (570x800, 85.63K)

the cute boys and the shipping

Attached: 1635264066891.png (560x800, 390.58K)

The despair video shit is indeed the biggest offender. People expected a story about how each of the DR2 characters fell into despair and all the cool things we got from DR2 ending in general.
The Future side was just dumb and not so interesting all-around, aside from Juzo memes.