What are the odds the soul hackers announcement will be sheer disappointment

What are the odds the soul hackers announcement will be sheer disappointment

Attached: 1638584194004.jpg (1536x2048, 350.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.sega.com/soul-hackers/cht/
asia.sega.com/cht/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if the dungeon design is anything like the original, i'd say 100%? roughly?

- made an extra account just for the game
- focus on multiplayer (gathering data from "players", addressing the player (you) directly rather than the main character of the game)
- didn't appear in the direct that was so close, likely not a switch game
- even though its not a switch game most likely, the models in the screenshots already look fairly low-poly
- the persona account is promoting the game, they never promoted SMT stuff before EVER so there's probably a collab going on and nothing easier than to make a persona collab with a mobile gacha
- it couldn't have had a big team working on it due to SMTV

it's 99% a mobage, 1% something good.

That's a silly question. It is new so it'll be bad come what may until they announce the majin tensei pop up shop which will be the new worst thing ever.

>it couldn't have had a big team working on it due to SMTV
Nah everyone fucking left halfway through SMTV

>it's 99% a mobage
Why are you people so fucking hysterical about this, Atlus already has an SMT mobile game.

It looks REALLY low poly even if it's a switch game.

How are you even supposed to tell? Every image is covered in noise.

Like that other user I, too, am afraid it will be a mobile game.

Unless its on PC, i don't care

Attached: FLy1Za8XwAglEQx.jpg (1920x1200, 250.06K)

Yeah looks like food from a Switch game.

>a sequel to a cult classic JRPG 25 years after release
holy shit it's going to suck and i love soul hackers

Don't worry. If it's a Switch game you can emulate it in 4k 120 fps and turn it into Crysis 4.

>- it couldn't have had a big team working on it due to SMTV
They're most likely just reusing the assets they made for SMTV.

Attached: 1636683016195.jpg (1119x1119, 257.4K)

Why are SMT fans like this? Swear if SH came out to day they'd be frothing over the bad combat, claim the story lost SMT's core elements to make it Persona and reeee tranny.

Attached: 1617077197610.png (1524x2032, 1.7M)

I think its a switch game, but it not being in the direct likely means this is a multiplat game, so likely on Playstation and PC too.

It's unlikely to be a phone game for the following reasons

1. Copyright is wrong
Atlus does not develop phone games. Look up any of the mobile-only sequels to their games and you'll see they were outsourced to other devs and only published by Atlus.

SMT Dx2, the SMT mobile gacha game, is developed by Sega while using Atlus's IP. This is recognized in the copyright, which lists Sega/Atlus; it's Sega developed but Atlus IP.

This new game's copyright is Atlus, Sega, identical to something like Shin Megami Tensei V. So unless Atlus started in-house mobile devleopment, it's not a mobile game.

2. The game's promotion
Simply put, Sega is promoting the game in simplified Chinese, when they do not have any mobile games on their web page for simplified Chinese releases.
asia.sega.com/soul-hackers/cht/ (the Soul Hackers page, note it's being hosted by Sega Asia)
asia.sega.com/cht/ (Sega Asia's homepage, notice the lack of any phone games)

Still, knock on wood.

Attached: copy right.png (1000x963, 128.53K)

I WANNA BE NEXT TO YOU RIGHT NOW
SEE, I CAN FEEL IT

Attached: 1626600640325.jpg (800x883, 78.9K)

I mean let's face it SH combat is ass but the latter part is baseless considering there's nothing persona or gay about it (or V for that matter )

>there's nothing persona
Well you do basically do a mind dungeon for a few friends, though at the time it'd maybe be more of a SMT1 reference. I more meant how the sub series got away from core elements of SMT for what is a pulp story with your anime waifu. It has dark moments but the story is a bit silly, especially how no one can recognise the most obvious brainwashing ever. I doubt many would be as kind today despite it being an enjoyable ride. Plus Madame Ginko has a man's voice in JP, the threads would be unsalvageable