"Look at his shit-eating grin...He knows there's nothing you can do to him. He's bullying you, and you are helpless...

>"Look at his shit-eating grin...He knows there's nothing you can do to him. He's bullying you, and you are helpless. Kill him. Kill him now. He won't see death coming."

The game just tried to coax me into murdering a 12 year old street urchin. Is that morally the right cause, given all that the Cuno is going through right now?

Attached: 1075579986.png (720x1000, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wm_RTOABNKs?t=644
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut the fuck up Empathy.

DO IT YOU FUCKING PIG

Attached: cunoesse.png (189x213, 84.79K)

you're a schizophrenic
i need cunnyesse

Little shits need to learn their lesson eventually, otherwise they become rich Trump children

Cuno wanting to protect her is sweet and all but Cunoesse is a lost cause and ruining his life.

game?

Cuno did nothing wrong

youtu.be/wm_RTOABNKs?t=644
SHOW ME THE DANCE OF YOUR PEOPLE, YOU DISCO MONKEYS

Attached: 1639004360003.png (358x374, 135.93K)

[Challenging: Failure] >Your knuckles grip your pistol firmly. If you truly were to put this little shit out of his misery, his blood and brain matter would already be splattered against the dumpster behind him. That also makes for a decent dumping area...
based cunoesse
and you're a bitch. suck me off, Angus.

Disco Elysium

Kill yourself yiu subhuman leftypol tranny shills. You regards cut your penis off to Impress leftist grifters who only wajt your money lol

Attached: 1645177188323.png (768x719, 543.28K)

I pirated the game, try again.

DANCE YOU YELLOW MONKEY FUCK

You are a tranny why do you shill SJW propaganda?

meds faggot

I think trannies should face the wall but I can separate the art from the artist. Also, if you actually played the game then you would know that the game shits on commies more than it does right wingers. You can even argue that the final part of the game when you meet the old communist shooter, is an allegory for the failure of communism because of how much of a sorry sack of shit the guy is

Why are you subhuman leftypol trannies raiding? DE is anti white SJW propaganda not a videogame you election tourist faggots

>DISCO ELYSIUM: SHILLED
>PS5: UPDATING
>SWITCH: CHARGING
>XBOX: GAMEPASS LOADED
>DR FAUCI ACTION FIGURE: POSED
>TURKIYE: HOLIDAY BOOKED
>PC: BUILT BY LTT
>RENT: PAID
>NETFLIX: ON CHILL
>BLACKED/DISCO ELYSIUM CROSSOVER EVENT: HYPED
>DISNEY PLUS: LOADING
>HOT SAUCE: AQUIRED
>VASECTOMY: RECOVERING
>COCK CAGE: LOCKED
>FAUCI OUCHIE: 5 SHOTTED
>PATREON: SUBSCRIBED
>JAKKERS: BANNED
>REDDIT: GILDED ANG GOLDED
>ELECTRIC CAR: CHARGING
>DAIQUEN JONES WASHINGTON "KING TUT" JUNIOR: KNEELED, PREPPED, AND TIPPED
>SPIDERMAN: HYPED
>SUBSCRIPTION IPA: SIPPING

Attached: 1645178695543.png (936x576, 362.03K)

>but I can separate the art from the artist
This. Take hitler for example. Sure his art was shit, but are you really going to hold that against him?

Stop replying to zoomer election tourists, they're not looking to discuss and neither are they open to being proven wrong about anything. They just want to piss and shit all over everything to earn a substitute for the attention their parents never gave them at infancy.

>Leftypol shills crying for a safespace
Why do you shill and defend literal anti white SJWs?

Seethe harder retarded rightoid. Hitler was based.

Why do you shill SJW propaganda with less gameplay and worse writing than fucking depression quest?