Nu-Any Forums is helping the radical left win the culture war. Old Any Forums used to oppose the SJWs...

Nu-Any Forums is helping the radical left win the culture war. Old Any Forums used to oppose the SJWs. Where did it all go wrong?

Attached: 1645037497478.png (792x687, 789.24K)

go back

Can you fuck yourself with a fork buddy?

Old Any Forums would tell you to an hero after 5 desu spam posts

I like to think when I hide a thread the OP dies irl.

literally no one likes nfts, cry harder

Attached: 34234.jpg (598x765, 197.85K)

I also heard Literally Hitler partook of water.

>New X used to be Y and that's bad. Old X was Z. Why is bad so bad.
>Buy my NFTs

Apolitical posting should be enforced and Any Forums was a mistake. Even shills think this is a way to "connect" with people here now.

This is what a 2 party system does to a human brain

disapproving of scammers and greedy corporations trying to monetize the air you breath isn't exactly a partisan issue.

Kill yourself to own the libs, op.

i find the hysteria around nfts to be hilarious
it's like these motherfuckers could have used this hysteria to push back against so much stupid shit but it took 'dlc but on a blockchain' to get people to stop being so complacent

I stopped beight conservative when it started being associated with schizo loons who believe every conspiracy theory

This.
Left or right; this shit should not fly.

I can tell you started posting in 2016.

For all I care, NFTs can go and stay go

Attached: 213.jpg (1200x1600, 248.66K)

>Mentions they only surveyed leftists
so what does it say about the rightwing
last i checked only libertarians who literally didn't understand how the blockchain works support crypto in any capacity

>Trying to make NFTs a culture war
Fuck off you jew fuck. Nobody wants to buy your shit.

That's an excellent and long list of sources and citations there. You can clearly see and appreciate the methodology by witch the writers came to that exact conclusion.

Since I'm a "right winger" (what ever the fuck that actually means today remains a mystery) I'll blindly buy any NFTs I come across to own the left. You with me lads?

Even leftists have enough brain cells to see something as retarded as NFT's for what they are.

Neo-liberal companies like YouTube and twitter support nfts tho?

>buzzwords, schizophrenia and more buzzwords
Are you Any Forumsyps incapable of talking like normal humans?

Attached: 1487606807062.jpg (468x600, 60.98K)

>Nu-Any Forums is helping the radical left win the culture war.
'murricans don't have "culture" to wage war over

>Majority of leftists
You mean the majority of fucking humans disapprove of them?

Attached: 1636347274532.jpg (225x200, 14.23K)

>If my enemies hate it, then I have to like it!!
This is your brain on muttpolitics

Attached: Eat this burger.jpg (640x480, 63.51K)

Majority of everyone disapproves NFTs.
Cope & seethe, tranny.

it really makes you think

Attached: 6c9f.jpg (640x480, 45.46K)

Faggot

Hot

Attached: 1642835096312.jpg (1152x865, 275.64K)

>nfts are so awesome
>embrace the future
>buy nfts to own the libs
>please for the love of god, good sirs, my pixelshit monkey jpgs are deflating in their imaginary value, I need more retards to buy into the system!

Attached: f5f.png (564x580, 255.16K)

ya that one was one of the best styles of her hair

Attached: Jessie_hair_saffron09.jpg (330x250, 21.52K)

Anybody with a brain opposes NFTs, turning this into a left/right "issue" is fucking retarded and peak direction brainlet.

I like NFTs because I'm swinging them for money. I'm so close to making it

Attached: 1645177458326.gif (498x278, 1.16M)

Cryptos are just another tulip scheme that will collapse one day
It all relies on the fact that there will always be a bigger loser to buy the goods of you for a bigger sum than you paid for it

Attached: America is a degenerate kike controlled wasteland inhabited by demented cannibals.png (1200x2902, 1.98M)

I'd imagine the only people making money off them are creators "selling" them. are there idiots out there willing to buy preexisiting ones?

OH NO
QUICK TO THE OTHER SIDE!!

Silently praying for OP to get hit by a car within the next week.

>Cryptos are just another tulip scheme that will collapse one day
how do you feel knowing people have been saying this shit for 13 years now and crypto has only gotten bigger?

(psssssssst, it's a bait thread. if you couldn't tell, you actually might not be as smart as you think you are!)

Someone made one of those statements on my thread and I fell off a ladder at work the next day

>mfw my non fungible token makin me a lil sumin cuz wyte boi thought he can make money by dabbin on the libs

Attached: pepenig.jpg (553x506, 41.94K)