Post your favorite games and some flaws with them

Post your favorite games and some flaws with them.

Attached: 1642929850351.png (1038x806, 475.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

idioms.thefreedictionary.com/in the space of an hour
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

despite the shit clickbait titles, these videos are alright

>Opie presenting to the emergency room with a blown out asshole

terraria, too many shit depends on rng and master mode is fucking garbage

Kingdom Hearts 2 has too many reaction commands, some trivialize entire battles. The best part is that you don't even have to time the button press right. Only 1 battle punishes you for mashing into reactions command IIRC.

sneed

I don't like his hapa face

>check youtube page
>story after story of american trying to 60x of something in the space of an hour
why are they like this?

Attached: 1641577687192.png (600x600, 247.23K)

Star Ocean 2's magic system sucks dick and all the magic-based characters aren't worth using in battle as a result.

>in the space of an hour
holy mother of all ESLs

>american education
idioms.thefreedictionary.com/in the space of an hour

I've heard the term space of an hour before
Where he fucked up was "trying to 60x of something"

>ResidentEvil 4
The Island is a bit weaker than the other parts, the enemies in the Island still use medieval weapons like in the castle despite it not being thematically appropriate, the mafia/knight costume doesn't appear in cutscenes, the game doesn't adjust drops for not having a handgun like it does with other weapons

>SuperMario64
Swimming is not fun at all. Some camera issues but it's not as bad as some people purport as long as you use zoomed outMariocam. Throwing Bowser is never consistent even for the best players.

>Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2
Can't replay the campaigns with different skaters like the old games, though speedrun mode helps alleviate this. Always online and Epic exclusive with no crack. If I was talking about 3, which is pretty much interchangable, my only flaw would be no autosave and that saving takes a while and you have to manually select yes to overwrite. And the Xbox version has revert set to the black/white button (L and R technically work but also move the camera, who the fuck wants to move the camera in a Tony Hawk game)

>Yoshi's Island
The sound design can be grating, and Poochy IS fucking stupid

>DKC Tropical Freeze
Bonus rooms are too abundant and break the flow. Checkpoints are also too abundant. Dixie makes Diddy obsolete. Bosses are over-long and I just really hate them and you can't do anything to speed it up.

>SSX3
There's a big frame drop in Metro City.

>Alien Soldier
Weapon swapping is a bit clunky and they should have used the 6 button controller for how many different moves there are. Seven Force is a very climatic boss but there's still 5 bosses after her. You can't skip from the credits right to your ranking. Ranger and Sword force are basically useless.

>Nier Automata
Too many to list but the main one is that the game is extremely easy

>Persona 3
Too many to list, all Persona games have major pacing problems, can't have a non-romantic relationship with girls

Attached: Mosaic 3x3.jpg (900x900, 390.71K)

it's extremely awkward and nobody says that ever
stay mad ESL

lmao at least use some reputable dictionary and not on tha pops up as the first search result

>check Any Forums
>post after post made by Ahmeds seething about America again
why are they like this?

Disciples 2 - I wish maps were larger and for more than 4 players, I also dislike the fact that there's too many broken items that you can just cheese entire campaigns/maps with.

Wartales - Recent addition, it's a work in progress so I'm actively giving them feedback but atm the thing that sucks the most is the lack of variety in builds.

Gothic 2 - I wish Gothic 3 was a worthy successor of the best Western RPG of all time.

Attached: 1644847120562.jpg (1024x914, 106.93K)

common parlance down my way, shitskin

I appreciate the dustforce music

Yeah I actually played Dustforce before seeing any of his videos
It's a really phenomenal game, I think it's a bit underrated, I consider it to be one of the greatest 2D platformers and certainly the best indie one

Extremely common phrase in Britain, example "I ate a kebab and had to run to the shitter five times in the space of an hour" etc