Video Game Characters You Look Like

Finally, I got some representation in a video game.
Choke on it, chuds!

Attached: 1645068334558.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

another jewish cultural replace game aimed to normalize female androgyny. Don't fall for it fellow whites.

how many of the devs got hot from that things nip??

you actually think anyone's planning to buy this piece of shit?

This isn't any different from the 500 other dudes wearing makeup and weird clothes in horizon 1. Why am I supposed to be mad at this? Also, feels like people on here don't get that you can put a person of a certain type or look in a game without it being a positive endorsement. Everyone who freaked out about fat thor in gow: ragnarok assumed it was some kind of subversive edgy woke thing, or "positive media representation" for fatties or whatever instead of realizing he's supposed to look like a dumb slob

It's not going to sell more than 50 copies in the US. mark my words

Im more angry about the copy/paste poses
is it so hard to have a little difference between bodies language?

damn white boys looke like that?!

Is that John Malkovich? Also what game is this, I've seen this a couple of times now, and I have no Idea what it is.

Attached: malkovich.jpg (630x1200, 42.54K)

Elden Ring by GRRM

Why are western devs immune to good character design?

It will sell millions and win GOTY. Dont kid yourselves

It's 2022, everyone has to be ugly. We'll never get another 90s Lara Croft

Is this thing face acted by Martin Freeman?
It really reminds me of him.

Attached: m free.jpg (420x450, 52.88K)

this nigga's fit is fucking atrocious, it somehow manages to make him look scrawny and fat at the same time
It actually makes me angry how much of a crime against basic fucking fashion sense this is.

Attached: 1429807050393.jpg (542x499, 312.06K)

Nah, Freeman's just your typical slightly ugly anglo. That thing in the OP has the classic mutt eyes and frog mouth

I meant the mannerisms. Reminds me a lot of his performance in Fargo.

You Any Forums chuds are so disconnected from reality it's unreal, this is the first normie game on PS5, it will sell 15 million copy

Devs don't seem to understand that ''photorealistic'' models don't work when they move and act like puppets.

My favorite part of the first game was that Aloy would treat all of these people like the idiots they are, hope that stays the same in this

>and win GOTY
why do you retards act like this is an official thing?
if CHUD Magazine decides to name is the Worst Game of the Year, will you respect that? Why then, should anyone care if LGBTQP+ Magazine name it GOTY? No-one respects a journalist's opinion unless it's about GOTY? LOL