Open world maps only work in games where the games provide opportunities for the player to express himself and impact...

Open world maps only work in games where the games provide opportunities for the player to express himself and impact the environment and people of that world (Fable, Morrowind).

It has no place in 3rd person movie-games with action/rpg elements where the player exists in a vacuum from everything around him.

Attached: Untitled.png (425x434, 344.93K)

Witcher 3 > fable> Morrowind

(you)

I'm being serious anything morrowind or fable does the witcher does better whether it be combat, meaningful choices or even the open world

can you make people flee or worship you?
can you become guildmaster of the thieves guild?
can you find a 250 000 gold bow that cant be sold?

>provide opportunities for the player to express himself and impact the environment and people of that world
>fable
pick one

No, can you actually hit your target in Morrowind? Can you have a game play differently depending on just what words or direction you take in the game?

become a thief, a warrior, a wizard
haircuts, tatoos, gear that modify alignment to which npcs react to
buy every house and earn money
buy low and sell high at shops to earn money

you need more?

Open world scale doesn't matter anymore. What matters is improving and expanding the options to interact with said world. Run, walk, jump, drive, attack. That's basically all an open world character does. There needs to be more focus on the little things humans are capable of doing that's usually taken for granted.

>buy every house and earn money
Yeah you kill everyone then the game completely forgets lol

>can you actually hit your target in Morrowind?
>Can you have a game play differently depending on just what words or direction you take in the game?

yes, you create a class tailored to be good at certain skills and put points into the skills that those weapons require, and you start hitting things

its called roleplaying
shitter 3 doesnt have that. its just an action game

You clearly roleplaying as a faggot in this thread

>you want to pay huge fines and never go back to that town?

>i have no argument
its over shitter 3 lost
its not an rpg, its not a good open world

its not even a good action game
its a mediocre movie-game with action and rpg elements

Fpbp

It's one of the best games ever made your just a blind manchild who's got no future and is going to die alone and on the streets when his parents die and Mr. Shekelberg takes their house

Attached: 1629708852484.png (229x220, 9.5K)

reminder that geralt is a mutant/tranny and his games are full of sjw narrative

Geralt is a mutant not a tranny and point out the SJW shit in his games

>humans are the monsters

imagine worshipping a literal tranny, LMAO

You got blown the fuck out and no your coping hard

>i drank potions that transformed me into a mutant and people hate me for no reason
>literally trannies

People hate witchers becouse a group of them breed monsters to slay in past for money causing needless deaths and suffering.

>freak
that word sound familiar?

Also the potions didnt turn them into mutants a trail they go through did

Yeah it's what your mom calls me every night in bed

Was fun BTFO you bucko but I got shit to do

geralt is a tranny, a mess just like his games