I am installing this and rolling a paladin

I am installing this and rolling a paladin.
What am I in for?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 117.18K)

Waiting 48 hours for upgrades

72gb download, is that including the update already?

Lonely and horny korean housewives.

a couple days of boredom with the occasional fun dungeon. everything thats not a dungeon is boring as hell.

even more horny lonely girls than overwatch bronze league?

Can I move with asdf or its only click to move, if its click to move im cancelling my download.

This. The story is dogshit and the amount of spamming g to skip everything is ridiculous. Levelling is seriously so shit. Kill 1 mob and your quests are done. At least the actual combat is fun sometimes

It's over.

Attached: over.png (768x154, 85.71K)

Game is fun for the first 50 hours or so, then it just gets worse and worse until you hit the first gear wall and then it's just dogshit.
The siege was the best part of the entire game.
Maybe it gets better after the gearwalls but I'm not interested in paying or playing past it.

Attached: wrdnc.webm (800x414, 2.83M)

a great game that's going to get run into the ground by incompetent Amazon shitskins
yesterday I waited for 6 hours in the queue and when I finally got in I couldn't queue up for instances
I'll probably get a VPN and just play on Russia desu

Hold click to move

Its only click to move. Only workaround is playing with a controller but then the other problem is that the button to advance dialogue that you are mashing constantly will be stuck on the R3 button. So you have to pick your evil

Download cancelled at 66/72gb downloaded.
No way I am playing a click to move game in 2022.
What should I play instead?

>No way I am playing a click to move game in 2022.
Can someone explain this normie meme to me?

Bitchboy didn't play Diablo back in the day and has weak fingers.

Your finger eventually gets fucked clicking too much in games with mouse movement. Usual mouse usage you dont have to click as often so its not an issue. But you will guaranteed develop pain in your finger joints over time with these games. Diablo eventually causes it too.

Attached: 1629629470963.png (346x360, 51.94K)

90% of the people playing it haven't hit the korean MMO paywall yet. Give it time.

Not that guy but click to move is genuinely miserable most of the time, especially in games like this. I can tolerate it in mobas but in an action game where I fast twitchy movement, clicking and relying on auto path is annoying. Then you have movement abilities that are determined by where your cursor is facing and its just a mess

its one of those things that wont hurt at all for years and then one day your finger is just suddenly fucked and will never be the same again.

When does that come? I'm level 24 or 25 so far, planning to quit when I get to any paywalls.
Can't say it's the best game I've ever played but I can say if I payed even $1 for it I would have buyers remorse.

Its a mediocre and uninspired skinner box MMO.

whats the most fun class to play? i chose bard and so far its really boring

Diablo 3 if he mobile game

After 30 hurs I got bored and uninstalled it

Apparently bard is for women, play anything else

I like all the warriors so far

At level 50 you hit a massive gearscore grind and you either make a ton of alts and grind dailies for days/weeks/months on end or spend money to speed it up. Gear allegedly doesn't matter in arena pvp but does matter in world pvp.

The ones that aren't in yet for some reason, like Arcana and Scouter.

bard is a healerslut

Best one sentence description of this garbage.

>every skill is a knock down or juggle
>gender locked classes
>grind grind grind, but don't worry you can pay to skip it!
>story is complete and utter dogshit both in the story itself and how the narrative is delivered
No fucking thanks.

first island is boring and disappointing, it gets better latter tho. Also kmmo, so its on your own.

Play on RU server as scout, you have drone which isn't a pet but point from which you are using some skills, you can tell him to go whenever you want and then use skills there plus you have your own skills to use from scout himself and then when your ultimate meter is full you go full mecha (drone cover you provide you armor and new set of skills to use) doing all laser shit which look awesome but scout isn't on EN yet, you have to wait.