This game is fucking cool. Shame I can only play it through PS now so there's a noticeable amount of input delay...

this game is fucking cool. Shame I can only play it through PS now so there's a noticeable amount of input delay, makes aiming a bit of a pain.

Attached: 81asDI3STOL._SX425_.jpg (425x533, 30.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/gravity-rush-creator-wants-to-see-the-series-on-pc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

keep begging fatty.

>game comes to PC
>people buy it and try it out
>woah le epic flying around gimick
>dies within a week

The game worked best with gyro/sixaxis but that would probably feel awful if you're streaming it.

pcgamer.com/gravity-rush-creator-wants-to-see-the-series-on-pc/

iirc you can download PS now games and play them normally as long as you have the subscription

wut? that would imply they're ported

the game flopped to shit, him saying he wants more money means nothing.

Sony canned him and devs don't make money on ports anyway.

realistically what's Sony's next port?

gravity rush was at least, it's only for certain games

ghosts, spiderman, uncharted series, tlou

flopped so hard it got a sequel

Not Bloodborne
>While I don't know every detail of everything, and some things I've known far more about than others, I've never come across anything being done with Bloodborne. Sequel, Remaster, PC port, even a patch. Never have I heard a peep about anything.

Gravity Daze is the superior name btw

who said that?

Are you the first gravity rush shitter to claim it wasn't a flop? LOL

lol I like how the news is bashing PC when other articles were just sad about no BB 2

that's weird, are they ported or are they being streamed?
also come to think of it how does psnow even work? do they have a bunch of PS4s in Wearhouse some wear?

>leaker's username is omnipetent
lol, what an ego on that guy

it's a single player game you fucking retard, what do you mean "dies within a week"

forgotten

Why the fuck do people care about Bloodborne on pc so much? It's a Sony game, you never had retards begging for Demon's Souls on pc back when that launched. I can't stand pc normalfags if I'm being honest, you guys have your own exclusives, even if they're shit, and only brag about it when it's convenient, fuck off.