Go die in a radioactive pit and we may consider you to join us

>Go die in a radioactive pit and we may consider you to join us
Brotherhood in Fallout 1 had the right idea.

Attached: FO01_NPC_Cabbot_N.png (801x412, 420.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IibU529KmxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're retarded LARPers that make the Legion look reasonable

MAKE A FALLOUT 3 VS NEW VEGAS THREAD

PLS

Attached: 3e3wer2554.png (1629x2083, 2.83M)

I prefer them being dicks sending unware wastelanders to their deaths until one is actually successful rather than muh valiant knights.
They're technology obsessed freaks from a bygone era, and they don't even realize a massive super mutant army is a few miles away until the player explains due to their isolationism. They should have been purged by the Enclave in fallout 2.

Eating the baby was added by mod and was not in the vanilla game pleb

Even better, after telling them they'll only send like two knights with you to the base, and they just stand outside the gates instead of following you inside to kill mutants. It showed how little they cared if the whole surface got taken over by mutants. They'd just hide away in their bunker.

Yes, they were getting rid of you.

>claymation will never make a comeback

Attached: Wallace.gif (336x256, 400.93K)

What did they eat?

>baby mario
how did nintendo not sue?

>They should have been purged by the Enclave in fallout 2.
Enclave were pretty close to doing so. Despite fears of getting the poojeet in here, I do like Fallout 2 shows off how much the world has moved on between games. The brotherhood was always a looming presence in the first game from title screen until you actually meet them. In Fallout 2, their isolationist ways led to several other factions rising up, ones that outpaced them in raw numbers and knowledge of the wasteland at large. The tribal wearing the T51 helmet is always haunting for that reason.

yeah but having them inside would trivialize all the combat in the base

Not really. The super mutants can easily kill a fully decked out player with a crit roll from rocket launchers and miniguns. There could've just been more mutants inside if you triggered the BoS event.

Postin' thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=IibU529KmxU

>figure out that i can immediately rush to the pit, survive using radx, and get power armor at level 1
fallout 1 was a cool game.

>hear YEEEEE-AWWWWWWWW OOF! as you cannibalize the baby
kino moment in gaming history

The PA in the glow is non functional. I even remarks about a mummified skeleton being in there.

Best armor you could get from the glow is combat armor if I remember correctly

>picklock myself into the base

nothing personal.

AH THE WANDAFUL GLOW THAKS YUO METAL MAN

Attached: pinghong.png (332x327, 183.5K)

Who'd you pick for junktown?

Claymation? I always thought those were 3D models

>figure out with a high enough Cha in Fallout 2 you can rush out from Arroyo to Navarro and get PA and a plasma weapon
I still don't do it because Ifeel it will strip the fun out of the game and erase anysense of progression

Gromit mug haha

They're all based on clay models. Faces are, at least. Wouldn't exactly call it "claymation" since the animation is done with 3D software but it produces a unique effect

Attached: F1_Morpheus_clay_head_WIP.png (717x309, 580.46K)

Attached: TalkingHeadMask.png (662x886, 778.09K)