One week away

>one week away
>3rd worlder just getting by with payments
>check pc specks and realize my cpu and ram are not compatible with elden ring
>next paycheck that is coming in has pay deductions due to my company fucking me over
>paycheck is only good to pay for essentials

when will my suffering end bros? and how bad is running elden ring with 8 gig of ram when its asking for 12?

Attached: 1645061802733.jpg (1280x722, 92.75K)

dw bro you can watch me play haha

Pretend to be a woman on Snapchat and convince horny westerners to give you money

it's not actually going to use that much RAM you tard.
WORST CASE it will use 6, which is fine because your computer should only be using ~1 GB for base OS function. If it's much more than that you need to clean your shit
But in reality it will use 3.5-5.5 depending on how poorly they optimized it.
If it actually uses 7+ then that's their fault

that is a relief, but what about my cpu, i currently have a intel core i5 -7300hq.

Get fucked, turd-worlder. Go get decapitated.

>karma lost
>will be born in third world country next life

youll be fine
people freaking out over the requirements are exagerrating

>>next paycheck that is coming in has pay deductions due to my company fucking me over
buy it and try if it runs anyway
the game runs on ps4
they probably overshot the min requirements on pc

Just pirate it

i would if it wasnt for the fact my friends want to play as a group when the game is released. group soul adventure with good friends sound comfy and something i want to do as well.

Unless you're playing in 8k, it's not going to use all that ram. I currently play multiple games that say they require more than 8 gb ram, and they run just fine.

>3060ti
>Ryzen 7 3700x
>32gb DDR4

I am going to mod every girl barefoot and give them a huge bush

I dont understand why people are so excited about this game, it seems like a niche thing but everyone seems to be talking about it

You can just test if the game runs, if it doesnt then refund

cope tranny

I'm going to play it on my Series S. I'm pretty much done with PC gaming when it comes to triple A releases. It's just not worth it anymore.

I'm genuinely curious
I don't even play modern games

t.ranny

Just play something else and wait until you can play it properly. Why are people so impatient?

wtf

It’s a new souls game but not just any new souls game, it’s an open world souls game
Not just that, but it’s an open world souls game co-created by George R.R Martin.

Regardless of the quality of the end product, it’s a strong concept to pull people in.

Build variety. People like roleplaying in a dark unforgiving world despite whatever the journos will tell you.