What game has the worse reload animations?

What game has the worse reload animations?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 93.97K)

TF2

Fair enough

Cruelty Squad

Postal 2

System Shock 2 would
IF IT HAD ANY

Far Cry 2 of course.

Does anyone else that has played Postal get annoyed at how the gun fire and sound? Ican't stand how the m4a1/16/whatever fires like a moped's exhaust

goldeneye

Meanwhile the double barrelled shotgun sounds like God slamming the car door of the cosmos.
The sounds were all over the place in that game.

Attached: ERSMDJXUYAAXIai.jpg (643x680, 65.7K)

Other than the rifle everything sounds great. But idk, Postal always felt like a fever dream to me, Ienjoyed it but to an extent. Maybe is the complete lack of music besides the map one.

wasnt this because the devs just literally had no idea how guns worked, still amazes me how the cs m4 didnt get a proper reload till go

Why do all Valve games have such shitty and unsatisfying gunplay?

condition zero fixed it (pulls the charging handle) but then source went back to pulling the forward assist

>fixed it
>pulling the charging handle
>not using the bolt catch
Who even does this on an empty reload? I suppose in CS you're literally reloading every time you fire the weapon, but it looks retarded to be pulling the charging handle every fucking time.

Vanilla Stalker's is kind of bad

the same person that uses left hand weapons right handed

Attached: 1629600217406.webm (640x392, 797.72K)

The same company whose playtesters are completely retarded? Who knows?
For making their names with a flagship shooter series, they keep getting it wrong. Half-Life's SMG is possibly the most unsatisfying gun in the history of bad guns. It seems to only register every second shot, so you're better off with Barney's Glock. It sounds too sharp, but at least it hits.

>your mag, schizo