*restores your faith*

*restores your faith*

Attached: pla.jpg (515x840, 106.84K)

god i love throwing pokeballs so much it's unreal

Being able to actually see the Pokemon you want + choosing to be able to engage if you want is a godsend. I'm 40 hours in and I'm still having fun except when doing dexwork in water fuck that

gamefreak set the bar so low that any change to the formula will always be seen as good. give this game 2 years and a 50 minute analysis video and people will realize its not as good as they thought it was.

Battling trainers in this game is so unfun. What the fuck happened?

the game is so fucking barebones
the praise for this thing is proof pokefags dont play other games

you anons have brainrot

Love the game, only thing that pisses me off is mounts being assigned to +, having to constantly take my thumb off the face buttons to touch it every couple seconds to throw a pokemon at a tree or rock and press it again gets really really old having to remount, why didn't they allow ground interactions on mount

this is diabolical of Nintendo

It definitely is a good start but there needed to be more interactions with your own pokemon for example feeding them when you've let them out of the ball.

Easily the best Pokémon game to date. A shame game has so many terrible cutscenes that you can’t even skip.

I enjoyed this game, but it was often in spite of itself. Getting to Arceus takes only barely longer than becoming champion does in some other games, yet I feel infinitely more burnt out afterwards and never see myself ever replaying it.

I bet you're a fucking ham planet.

What trainers?

The button mapping for the mounts and the menus is fucked. Not one of them is where it ought to be.

Wait this is good?

They ruined the battle system for a cheap experiment with a half-baked system already thoroughly explored and well executed in other games decades prior.

>that final main story battle against Palkia/Dialga
It was good.

But man I started playing BDSP after beating PLA and man I hate the chibi style.

>ruined the battle system
You mean significantly improved the battle system.

If I was a fat fuck I'd probably be able to touch the + button without moving my thumb from the face buttons and I wouldn't be complaining

So go and play Platinum instead

Im saved in front of Giratina because Im SRing for Shiny and I refuse to complete Plat until I have one.

Its been months

Battling trainers is unfun in literally every game outside of battle facilities. They're pure braindead filler.

It's the first time I've actually enjoyed a Pokemon game since I stole my friend's Sapphire (my very first experience with Pokemon).
Most Pokemon spawn in the overworld and can be captured without having to engage in battle. Battles themselves go faster.

As a Pokemon fan I must say it's a pretty good leap forward for the series. Pokedex completion is more fun than ever and there's some great QoL that makes the gameplay smoother and faster. I bought it and I don't think it was a waste of money, it was a pretty nice experience. No Battle Tower or online battles is unfortunate though.

[laughs in pkhex]
I spent an hour wonder trading off shiny linoones because it's cute and I will never run out

Not exactly
It did however tell me that indeed, Masuda and Ohmori are scourges that deserve to be fired.

Attached: 1593002800298.png (596x296, 141.65K)

>outside of battle facilities
Fucking idiot. Battle facilities are as filler as it gets. No plot significance, no money, no exp--just needless rng and grind for multiplayer optimization.

My autism refuses to allow me to inject Pokemon. My LiveDex is completely legit. I wish I didnt care so much sometimes.

>MINDLESSLY MASHING A GOOD
>CHALLENGE AND ACTUAL STRATEGY BAD

Attached: b.gif (256x204, 914.83K)

>in water
Just use stealth, the same as you do for the rest of the entire game. Pokemon battles? What are those?

Attached: Splinter Cell.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

I like the new turn system
It was an enjoyable experience. Last 5 hours of my gaming was exhausting since completing the pokedex means you have to get lucky in the time distortion bubbles.
Needed more battles, but not much more. Post-game Ingo should've offered more fights with levels up to the 90's.
Arceus should've been higher level. Same for Giratina.

Attached: I_hate_americans.png (589x563, 87.66K)